Anyone Grow Up In Oughtibridge ?

It was Steven

he`s the youngest -bit younger than me

Yeah he was more friends with my bro than me really, but he's a good lad.

Yeah he was more friends with my bro than me really, but he's a good lad.

not seen him for a while . paul lives on main road in Stocky near rogby club.

not seen him for a while . paul lives on main road in Stocky near rogby club.

It was a good laugh at Steves house because at that time having satelite was a bit of a luxury, and Steve taped the wrestling lol!!!

It was a good laugh at Steves house because at that time having satelite was a bit of a luxury, and Steve taped the wrestling lol!!!

George was a lovely bloke and a good village copper .everyone knew him and it was a relaxed place to live

i went to school with Ashley Kilworth -jasons brother . i know Bill Needham very well . not seen james for a long time though.

you will know me then -i left in 86. i was in same year as Carl Fletcher ,chris & matt Eales. lived in Oughtibridge till i was 30.

Not been on for a while, Yeah, Goober(you'll know if you know him) is a very good family friend, spent many nights in the **** and the Hare with those 3 and most others from Wharncliffe, Ball was crap in those days.

Bumped into James in Morrisons at Ecclesfield about 2 years ago

NPB, you're the same age as me, did you leave Braddy in 85 or 86.

My mum used to work at the Hart then up at the Pheasant, mid 80s till early 90s.

We will probably have drunk together at some point.

Didn't Billy Needham marry Kerry Sampson or was it a different Kerry?

NPB, you're the same age as me, did you leave Braddy in 85 or 86.

My mum used to work at the Hart then up at the Pheasant, mid 80s till early 90s.

We will probably have drunk together at some point.

Didn't Billy Needham marry Kerry Sampson or was it a different Kerry?

no ,bill married Kerry ,a lass from stannington ,who`s parents run the kennels in greno now .

Not been on for a while, Yeah, Goober(you'll know if you know him) is a very good family friend, spent many nights in the **** and the Hare with those 3 and most others from Wharncliffe, Ball was crap in those days.

Bumped into James in Morrisons at Ecclesfield about 2 years ago

i know goober very well ,i was at school with him and the Eales brothers , pete smith .

i was a regular in the Hare when Glynn Stebbings ryn it ,and i played for the football team

Ahh, Knew he married a Kerry, wasn't sure which one, Yeah was great in there with Stebby, I knew him before he went in there, he used to have the fish shop in Hilsboro, what was the name of the lad who worked for him, he went upto Red Lion at Thorpe Hesley, I used to work with his dad, Dam can't remember!, you'll know Marie Pedlar as well then and Samantha that lived on the road below the old police house, and Helen Penistone who lived in the "haunted house" and Tim Coley!!, so many names from the past!!

Mr benn

I lived on Cloughwood view the house with the grindstones in the gate posts from 69to82 and knew a lot of people,Appleyards,ravens faulkners Charlie Wise at the bottom of Birch house he was a TT rider in his youth.Now some one has stuck a daft conservatory on the garage roof!!!!!!1

My Grandma and Grandad lived in Oughtibridge. My Grandma was the warden of the old people bungalows and when she retired moved into an OAP bungalow off Cockshutts Lane. Then my Grandad after he retired became the park keeper at the park on Station Lane by the river. So I spent many hours playing there in the 70's

I remember your Grandma and Grandad and also remember you too, and then at Moorfoot MSC.