Red light district disappeared

Drove down Upper Allen street and over Rutland road the other night and it occurred to me that red light district is no more. I didn't see one lady of the night on my travels. Sheffield cleaning up its image maybe?

Don't think they've been up that end of town for years now... Not since Kelham Island and surrounding area was redeveloped... Not actually seen any prozzies in Sheffs streets for a long time - are they all in the brothels these days?

No, there doen't seem to be many about now, they gradually started creeping up Woodside Lane, and Platt Street, but I haven't seen any for ages.

I work up there and there used to be 10/12 every night.

theres loads on rutland road an down at side of blagdens the side street at bottom of rutland road i see them at weekends when i take my cousin home

they stand under bridge bottom of rutland road with there pimps hangin round

theres loads on rutland road an down at side of blagdens the side street at bottom of rutland road i see them at weekends when i take my cousin home

I have also seen them there too.

'if you need them, and if you can find them' lol they are still around kelham island

Drove down Upper Allen street and over Rutland road the other night and it occurred to me that red light district is no more. I didn't see one lady of the night on my travels. Sheffield cleaning up its image maybe?

was you looking for them? mmmmm takes all sorts i suppose :hihi:

Sorry for your wasted trip:suspect:

Yep, Oakham drive is where they stand, parkwood industrial estate is where they do the deed. Will have to rename it "condom city"

loads round neepsend one night up parson cross was going home and a woman stopped me asked me for a lift,asked her where to?said she would point it out to me so being good samaritan drove along penistone rd she asked me to turn left into neepsend,stripped naked in my car and put on a different outfit to what she had on from a carrier bag i di,nt even notice she had till that moment.

All this happened in about 3 mins flat never seen someone strip and change so fast,before i could say anything she asked me to let her out near that cafe on neepsend dont no what its called and i then realized what she was and asked her and she said yes i'm a prostitute,then to my horror i saw a girl who i had known for years walk past,i called her over and asked her what on earth she was doing selling her body she muttered something about her family disowning her and her boyfriend on drugs and no money etc thats when i turned and saw the police car on my right and the officers torch shining in my face with the words "can i help you sir" luckily they believed me as they have reg numbers of " known clients" on record,going home and xplaining to my wife where my good deed got me that night was more of a challenge:suspect: