'Social Tennis' Re-launch @Hallamshire Tennis Club 8th + 16th March 09

Social Tennis accomodates all abilitys so come along and check it out!!

The sessions are packed with laughter alongside Drills, games and competitions :thumbsup:

There will be a charge of £5 each, this will cover everything includeing

-Raquets

-Balls

-court hire!!!!

If you are intrested please come along to the first session this Sunday @Hallamshire Tennis Club at 5pm, all is welcome!!!!

Each individual is allowed one free session....... so come along and see what its all about, you have nothing to loose!!!!

Please email me your details: [email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/editapps.php?ref=mb#/profile.php?id=1501336767&ref=profile

This is the Social Tennis facebook link, I have made this profile page so that it will allow people to communicate with one another. It is sometimes daunting getting involved with sports when you dont know anyone, the facebook page will over come this barrier as you can chat about the sessions I deliver and also arrange private matches outside lesson time!!!!!

:hihi:

Just called Hallamshire and it doesn't look like tennis is on tonight. Can you let me know in advance if it'll be on next weekend. Last time I made the trek down to eccy road only to be told that it was cancelled.

Cheers