HELP us find our sons bedtime bear !!

Thank you so much for everybodies kind replies to my message about the missing bed time bear. It is humbling to realise that there are such caring and empathetic people in the world. Sadly we never found the bear, but we did buy him another to replace it. We made it look well worn by rubbing it and constantly washing it, and we had to chew the hat. His little face was a picture when we presented him with it, saying he must have been hiding in the garage. He truely believes that this is his origional bear and hasn't left his side since they were reunited.

Thanks again to everybody who replied to my message, it really does mean a lot. Julia x

Similar thing happened with one of my kids. We left ' bunny' in Norfolk and are going back there next month to the same cottage to retrieve him.

He has had a long holiday!

Glad little one is happy!

It's amazing the lengths we go to!

You can embarass him with the story in a few years when he starts bringing girlfriends back!

Awww bless him...

The things we have to do hey.. Even chewing the hat :D

My lad has a luvvy blanket.. He's had it since he was born, and he's nearly 9 now, and he still won't sleep without it..

It started out all fluffy and nice, but now it's thread bare, thin and full of holes and I dread him ever losing it anywhere..

I'm glad your little lad is happy again, bless him..:)

my LO has been attached to a tigger comforter since birth.

tigi tig goes everywhere...

we purchased a second tig tig to leave at my mums as a spare and also so we can wash tig tig mark one. She can tell the difference, despite washing and muckying the 'imposter'

it amazes me!

I'm glad your son is now happy with his new 'old' bear! I know how you feel - I left my son's teddy in the Asda trolley yesterday and didn't realise until we got to Crystal Peaks and he said 'Mummy where's my teddy?'. Cue trip back to Asda, stomach in mouth, only to find his bear upside down in the bin next to the trolley bay with his legs stuck out of the top - honestly, I almost cried with relief! Thank god the bin was full otherwise teddy would have gone to the bottom and I'd never have seen it! Not sure what the people round about thought about me getting a teddy out of the bin though...

A x