How much would this job pay? (in an estate agents)

I've seen a job advertised in last week's Star and have always fancied working in an estate agent, however it doesn't state a salary and I have an awful feeling it wouldn't earn me anywhere near what I earn now (and I don't earn a lot!). Does anyone know what the salary might be? It's working for Bundells. Also, would there be room for moving from doing this to eventually becoming a valuer?

Full time - Conveyancing/HIP/Survey Administrator

If anyone has any idea about this, I'd be really greatful.

A x

i would imagine it will me minimum wage or close to. Anybody can become a valuer for an estate agent. Its a foot in the door.

I've seen a job advertised in last week's Star and have always fancied working in an estate agent, however it doesn't state a salary and I have an awful feeling it wouldn't earn me anywhere near what I earn now (and I don't earn a lot!). Does anyone know what the salary might be? It's working for Bundells. Also, would there be room for moving from doing this to eventually becoming a valuer?

Full time - Conveyancing/HIP/Survey Administrator

If anyone has any idea about this, I'd be really greatful.

A x

I think you should be asking those questions at an interview, however since the housing market is as it is at the moment which as a potential new employee in the housing trade you will presumably be aware of, I wouldn't think it is the most secure job there is at present.

If it's for Blundells maybe it's someone to answer the telephone because no one ever did when I was trying to buy a house through them recently.

I understand it may not be the most secure role, but the fact that they are advertising for this job perhaps means they are starting to recruit again?

The reason I wanted to get an idea of the salary before applying was so that if it's way less than what I earn now, I wouldn't waste my time or theirs by applying. I just wish all job ads would put the salary range on them...

A x

I understand it may not be the most secure role, but the fact that they are advertising for this job perhaps means they are starting to recruit again?

The reason I wanted to get an idea of the salary before applying was so that if it's way less than what I earn now, I wouldn't waste my time or theirs by applying. I just wish all job ads would put the salary range on them...

A x

Ring them up and ask them but like most places they will probably try to pay as little as possible.