Avent express steam steriliser Microwave, how long?

Just dusted this off and I cant remember how to use it. I know how to put everything in, and I know you need 7oz water in the bottom, but I dont know how long in microwave. Cant decide if its 4 minutes or 5 minutes or even 2!!!

Can anyone help please?

Google it, add the word 'manual' and with luck it will come up. We've had to do that a lot this time round, as I seem to have lost the instructions for lots of stuff. The biggest challenge was the big old travel cot with bassinet and changing mat. It took ages, LOL.

both our microwave steralisers (large tommee tippee and small mothercare travel) are 8min in a 850watt microwave

Googled it before I posted here, no luck apart from a Canadian who had an 1850 Watt Microwave ???

i had what sounds the same. I have the info and for 850w it is 4mins , 750 its 5mins and 650 its 6mins but it ir about 10 years old.

z

We put ours on (same one as yours) for 4 mins in an 850 watt microwave. Basically it needs to be long enough for the 7oz of water to get hot so that the bottles and teats get enough steam to sterilise them thoroughly. Hope this helps!

I think I used to put it on for 4 min when I used it last time. Thanks everyone!