Anyone got bt vision?

hi, ive already got bt broadband and obviously the bt landline, ive ordered bt vision, the box is gettin delivered next week, just wondering what peoples opinions are on the service, thanks xxx

Had it a month now, and quite disappointed, no Living TV! quite misleading package, music, movies and kids, not what I expected at all, will go to Sky when contracts up :(

Had it a month now, and quite disappointed, no Living TV! quite misleading package, music, movies and kids, not what I expected at all, will go to Sky when contracts up :(

Why would it have the Living TV channel?? It's a FREEVIEW box with 'on-demand' content available. Living TV isn't a freeview channel, and the BT Vision box isn't a FREESAT receiver. It's all explained clearly on the BT website.

To the OP:

I've had a box for about a year now and it's a worthy upgrade from a standard freeview box and is HD ready, although had a few problems with the box 'crashing' (these now seem to be resolved). Recording is easy (you can record 2 shows at once and record a series), and the on-demand range is pretty good, with a good selection of films (with some in HD) & shows.

If you've managed to get the box for free (like I did), then I don't think you'll be disappointed.

im currently in the process of gathering my case files, i will be sueing bt vision for thousands.......caused a very bad financial period for me last year and the end result was me losing my home.

Scum of the earth and im owed alot of money

im currently in the process of gathering my case files, i will be sueing bt vision for thousands.......caused a very bad financial period for me last year and the end result was me losing my home.

Scum of the earth and im owed alot of money

Why? Did it fail to record Eastenders one night or something?

we've had BT vision for a couple of years, happy with it, but am now switching broadband supplier, so once you do that, no more BT vision :( Just watch out if you do decide to change broadband from BT with BT Vision as sometimes they auto extend your broadband contract in line with the 12 month BT vision contract. Got sorted in the end, but was a pain to get right.

Never tried the on-demand stuff mind...

I've considered getting BT vision but am unsure what you get. Do you get Sky and the sports packages? Thats all I would want it for really, OH would watch the other junk though.

Weazel how did getting Bt vision result in your financial downfall? Sounds a bit extreme but if so will certainly stop me getting it....