Where's the best place to get a good quality uPVC door at the lowest prices? Plus do they come out and measure the door and frame and how much are we talking for door and frame, plus how much do the charge for fitting?

I would not recommend Safestyle, I have had so many problems with them, trying to rip me off & then having to come back to refit 3 times, my advice would be to shop round, dont you know anyone who could fit it for you as it would be cheaper to buy your own door from somewhere like B&Q & pay just to have it fitted

Cheers. I just wanted some names of companies that people have been happy with and had a bit of a bargain, been told you have to becareful with the quality of the door, make sure its virgin plastic or summat as the ones that or recycled go yellow. Or perhaps I could be talking out of my backside.

Sheffield Window Centre (they also do doors). Used them 3 times now (for different houses!). Very professional, no hassling,tidy up after themselves. No complaints whatsoever

Sheffield Window Centre (they also do doors). Used them 3 times now (for different houses!). Very professional, no hassling,tidy up after themselves. No complaints whatsoever

Cheers, they any good on the price tho?

i don't really know because when I used them I had new door and windows. You can always ring them for a quote and like i said, after their initial visit, they do not hassle you at all.

i don't really know because when I used them I had new door and windows. You can always ring them for a quote and like i said, after their initial visit, they do not hassle you at all.

Cool, so they come out and measure for nowt.

yes, ring them and they will come and give you an estimate

Cheers mate never really noticed that section, is it possible for Admin to move this thread?

HI I FIT UPVC WINDOWS AND DOORS FOR A LIVING I CAN GET DOORS ON OFFER FOR FEBUARY ONLY.THEY COME WITH 9 POINT LOCKING SYSTEM FULLY REINFORCED SUPPLIED AND FITTED FROM AROUND £450 IN WHITE UPVC. IF INTRESTED GIVE ME A CALL ON 07748429761 MANY THANKS CHRIS

Ps FREE QUOTES ASAP ..... LAST DAY FOR ORDERING IS MON 2/3/09

Edited by window man