Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

I have a nomination for best advert?

The new Citroen C4 advert with the dancing Transformer. I'm lovin it!!

Originally posted by nuf_said

Awful adverts I wasn't quick enough to avoid include:-

An ear wax clearing solution with big brown blobs of ........ugggh can't even write about it.

Too right, and its usually on just before tea!!:gag:

This isn't about a bad ad, just an observation, but has anybody else noticed that the Andrex puppy in the one where it gets blamed for wetting the bathroom floor hasn't got a bumhole?

There, that's something for you all to look out for!

Has anyone seen that terrible advert for Stepwise? It has a cartoon fungus called Freddy, that dives under a toenail after prising it up?

It makes me feel physically sick!! :gag: Every time it comes on I close my eyes!

K x

Originally posted by Kristian

Has anyone seen that terrible advert for Stepwise? It has a cartoon fungus called Freddy, that dives under a toenail after prising it up?

It makes me feel physically sick!! :gag: Every time it comes on I close my eyes!

K x

There used to be one about fungal nail infection cream, where you saw the back of a sofa with legs flailing, and a woman's voice going 'Errrr Darren! What's all tha' on your feet?'.

Nice.

I hate that smug dorky cow in the Direct Line Ads - her awful pronunciation of 'washing the caaaaaahhh! and 'are you ok? they said you had a crasshhhhhhhh' makes me wanna get hold of her and wring her little thin neck - and I am NOT a violent person!

Another that annoys me is one for Halifax (I think) where all the bally staff are singing to the tune of Rod Stewarts 'Sailing'....ggrrrrr!!!:rant:

Originally posted by vidster

I have a nomination for best advert?

The new Citroen C4 advert with the dancing Transformer. I'm lovin it!!

i'm totally loving the fanta adverts. "everythings fantastic"

definately the best advert in a long time!

I HATE the stupid KFC adverts "If id known those mini fillet burgers were only 99p, id have asked you to buy me one....." this is guarenteed to stay in your head all day now.

I also Hate the "Friendly Bacteria" advert.

Mmmmmm...Denon....?

Actually radio ads are always the most excruciating - there was a truly horrendous one they kept playing on Hallam - it was a Honda 'power of dreams' one, and it was just some guy making screechy car noises for 30 seconds. So annoying~!

I saw an advert for "warming" KY one night, I turned-over before they explained how it warmed you.

Bev? - Kev?

Kev? - Bev? . . Bev? - Kev?

KevBevKev? BevKevBevkevBevKevBevKev????

AAAAAGH! SHUT UP!!:gag:

The funniest one at the moment is the Shepherds pie - with the rock band.:P

That ******* FROG.

What is it selling anyhow?

The fat guy dancing around the kitchen while stuffing his face with chips and mayonase yuk.