Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

Originally posted by amhudson119

Peng - already asked for it to be moved, no doubt one of the moderators will merge them together too. :)

Alex

Im just too slow :P

Originally posted by Caronp

THE NEW KIT CAT ADVERT IT IS AWFUL, SO ANNOYING, WHO MADE THESE THINGS UP AND HOW DID ANYONE GO , OH YEAH THAT WILL BE GOOD....

Don't think it is annoying enough to jam the caps button down, do you? ;):):P

Alex

The maestro penguin advert sooooooooo annoying and all the day time tv ads!! the worst is *I C S you can* grrrrr and the guy balancing on a tight rope plus the the guy with the parrot think its for a car insurance company ??? dont know but its B A D!!

Are there any good watchable adverts ??? I cant think of any....

I'm sick of those 'Quote Me Happy' ads. What a pathetic slogan.

The new '3' adverts do my box in along with any personal injury ads, Charmin with the irritating 'sisters' but the winner has got to go to the E-Sure ads with Michael Winner!. What a complete wa**er!. I would love to go 3 rounds with him!

Got to be that awful anti digestion advert... for Gaviscon I think. The one where they start dancing in the middle of a roundabout. Makes me want to throw something through the tele everytime it comes on.

It's got to be the "Calm down dear, it's just a commercial" it actually makes me angrier :mad:

I must say tho it's effective..anyone says "calm down" these days and it pops into ur head

I love the "phone meets camera" I think it's the K700i sonyericsson one..it's simple and to the point with a gr8 feel, and the music to it is out of this world..anyone knows who composed it?

the one thats really annoyed me is the one with the copper that at ... killed a man at.... he got involved in drugs and it all started when he became a copper.

its just so annoyin its everywhere!!!!! radio tv digital posters

GRRRR we get the idea already.

The Lemsip adverts that imply that you should be working even when you're really poorly

"you buy one you get one free" i say i say " you buy one...." god someone shoot him. what a T pot

Didn't they invent remote controls so you could change channel at the first sight of an advert? Trouble is I forget to turn back to the programme I was watching.

Awful adverts I wasn't quick enough to avoid include:-

An ear wax clearing solution with big brown blobs of ........ugggh can't even write about it.

"Washing machines last longer with calgon" sung.