Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

If someone runs up and punches you while you're singing it, I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself.

evertime i look at this thread i sing it now:rant:

:help:

the fact i can't stopp singing it now (in that annoying voice) is doin mi nut

*hey there little snapping turtle....."

:help:

Yep, I included that "Snapping Turtle" one on my list previously.

I am suprised that others haven't mentioned the "I'll come running" one from the AA or the current most annoying, the clucking Norwich Union one!:gag:

The worst ad has got to be the one for a compensation company with the old bloke that looks like a bulldog "have you been injured?" It's always on in the ad breaks for Trisha (you know when you're off sick from work) Or the one with the youung lad on the loo "its all gone, its all gone" how does he do that drawing at the same time as everything else?!

The best one at the mo has got to be the one for nutri grain or something like that, with the horses "has anyone got any aqua minerale" Makes me smile every time :-)

The best one at the mo has got to be the one for nutri grain or something like that, with the horses "has anyone got any aqua minerale" Makes me smile every time :-)

Would you buy the product though?

Hey there little snapping turtle, snapping at a shell.

Lets see how you snapy you are when I smash you with a hammer and turn you into turtle soup !

Mwahahahaaaaaa

My current ones are;

Lynx's Bom chicka wah wah series which are produced solely to wind me up. I don't know what it is but they irritate the living bejesus out of me, I get the premise, I understand what they're trying to convey but if ever a woman started mewling 'Bom chicka wah wah' at me while attempting to molest me then she'd be considered to be care in the community material.

The picture loan advert is seriously annoying "Mum - Where's my scooter" "I'm on the phone to picture" ..... You people are selling your souls to Satan's little helpers and are using the organs of your children for collateral.

I'm very irritated by the new Confused.com advert. The original with the shouty man was irritating, but now they've obviously reshot it with meek and mild people because feedback told them the shouty man wasn't working. But now when I hear the meek and mild people in the new advert I get a ghost in my head of the original shouty man and his focus-group-unfriendly manner, and it's doing my head in. :rant:

All of the quit smoking adverts, i now have a phobia of hooks :hihi:

No i don't think i would! :P

The Barry Scott advert annoyed the hell out of me but he still managed to get me to try his product.

What a salesman!:hihi:

Mine is that one with the kid on the toilet talking about the bog spray in that bloody whinging voice:

'muuum, its all gone, its all gone...'

'whats all gone?'

'its all gone, its all gone....'

:rant:

God I hope he fell down the toilet!

Last night I had the missfortune to catch an advert for "stool softener".

It was horrific.