Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

that frosties advert does my tree in - the one with that kid singing 'theyre great, he lives in a crate' and every other word ending in 'ate'!

poor kid will get bullied for that i reckon!

that frosties advert does my tree in - the one with that kid singing 'theyre great, he lives in a crate' and every other word ending in 'ate'!

poor kid will get bullied for that i reckon!

lokks like there 3 people now who truely HATE this ad

basically every ****ing mortgage or loan ad where they pay people 4 quid on a high street to come in and act like they have upturned their financially crippled life with a great apr and interest rate.

except halifax ads of course - they're fun!

Some more I hate as well with a passion.

a) The confused.com fool- such a smug arsehole.. good lord.

b) Safestyle- Still hate the sheriff of nottingham

c) The fat woman with glasses who moans about the guttering on her house, common as muck

and if she wants it sorting - why not get her arse up the ladders herself to sort it out.

d) Norton Finance - sorry its the creepy people at the norton headquarters in rotherham that does it again for me- I think I used to work with one of them as well- the woman on the left of the bloke who turns round- Kimberley I think her name was.. looks very familiar to me.

e) Injury Lawyers- utter tosh!

f) Fat bloke who wants to give you compensation- no thankyou.

g) Any healthy food adverts or Flora ads- if I want to die from being fat or having too much cholesterol in my body I will thankyou, I'd rather die happy than shove that foul tasting crap into my mouth.

h) Womens beauty products ads- if I see another woman swishing her barnet at the camera I will try and reach into the TV and pull it off her head.

I) This is the best one- its a compensation one as well- a bloke is up a ladder, he is presumably a builder by trade, the ladder slips and he falls and breaks something- he moans that he wants compensation because he was given the wrong type of ladder

For the love of sweet baby jesus- your a builder man- you should bloody know if the ladder wasnt good enough before going up it- you swine!

Thats it for now I think.

Some more I hate as well with a passion.

I think if you stare into his jowels the jiggling is quite hypnotic....maybe a form of manipulating the viewer to beleive they have had a serious accident at work?

hilarious! hahahahaha pmsl

or him who does that advert and someone says to him "have you been at that window again"...he is trying so hard to be like Colin Firth its painful to watch.

yes, absolutely!

yes, absolutely!

Don't lie...you find him a turn on....him and the accident jowel-bloke. You'd love to be in the middle of that cheesey-ad-sandwich.

I've just thought of another one..

The norwich union ad with the gorm from the Royle Family and the big lad with the pink top.

Quote me happy indeed!

I beat myself with birch after seeing such things on TV :rant:

hilarious! hahahahaha pmsl

heheh - I agree. "Have you been injured?" - "Yes by the sight of your fat ugly mush you big sweaty Mr Creosote look-alike!!!"