Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

I didn't think anything cuold beat Kerry and her Iceland ads, but something perhaps just has...

frosties 'they're gonna taste great' with that blonde kid who looks old enough to know better.... (and lets face it the whole ad is based on the premise of 'so what if they're not "healthy", they taste nice' - which I suppose is at least more honest than some junk type food adverts). Awful rhyms, awful dances, awful tune, awful product, just... awful.

Anyone seen the ryvita 'goodness' bars advert, what's that about then?

the most annoying tv ad at the moment is the new kellogs frosties ad. "they're gonna taste gre-at" aaarrrrhhhh, that kid needs a punch!

I didn't think anything cuold beat Kerry and her Iceland ads, but something perhaps just has...

frosties 'they're gonna taste great' with that blonde kid who looks old enough to know better.... (and lets face it the whole ad is based on the premise of 'so what if they're not "healthy", they taste nice' - which I suppose is at least more honest than some junk type food adverts). Awful rhyms, awful dances, awful tune, awful product, just... awful.

just seen this after my posting my msg, not just me then that HATES this ad!

Any ad with Carol Vordeman trying to flog dodgy loans to people who can't afford them. How does Carol sleep at night? Doesn't she have enough money that she needs to lower herself to that??

what about the telemarketing advert for that "urine gone"

to get rid of urine smells and stains.... on the ad the use a UV light to show p*ss stains on a loo and in a bed!:gag:

I thought it was a joke ad at forst but it is totally serious.

Has anyone else seen this?

Gaviscon 'What a feeling'

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Its so cheesy its CRAP!

what a feeling - I can really feel it! whoop!

That Sheila's F****** wheels advert. do they think that it will make Women buy their car insurance because I don't :rant:

...yes...those three women are driving with their hands up ...adjusting their hair ..anywhere except on the steering wheel...and wots more at one bit they have a toy kangaroo driving....and to cap it all they get cheaper car insurance just cos they're women no matter how dangerous they are on the road....disgusting!!!!...the one with the black hairs a cutie though

Bloody herbal essences ad is annoying me at the moment, especially the ones on desperate housewives as they sponsor it "some daft bint likes to do it after gardening" "Some daft bint likes to do it after......."(do we care) oh god, its shampoo for gods sake! :rant::loopy: Oh and what the hell is with the orgasmic noises on those adverts? since when was washing your hair so pleasurable? :huh:

yep im gonno have to agree with you here that advert is soooooo annoying ive taken to muting the tv when it comes on
....ohhhh kinky !!!

the hastings insurance one where the phone number's "1066"! whoeevr came up with that should be sat on by a very fat man.

and

WWWWWWWWAAAAAAASSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

but only because of people reciting it for about 6 months after it had been on.