Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

one of those consolidate your debt ones drives me mad! :rant: hes like going through the house moaning about something and hes going to watch football with his neighbour and his neighbour comes out of the house and just happened to have these debt people on the phone and passes him the phone i mean wtf, as if! that one really annoys me, apart from that its gotta be sheilas wheels especially when they sponsor a programme like csi and it comes on loud when adverts come on. They shouldn't be allowed to have the volume of adverts louder than programmes, it really bothers me...but i do watch too much tv

Rooty Its the music in that football loan ad that gets me...

The ones for the compensation claims lawyers are so annoying, Like the bloody woman on the injury lawyers for you ad :mad: And that fat guy who walks down the corridor and into the office asking if you've had an accident or summat. He looks like he just got out of prison. Surely no'one would trust him: Would they :huh:

Currently it's the ads for CIS insurance at the start of The Bill - the voice over asks "What are you good with?" and a bad ventriloquist replies "co-ockerating", makes me want to scream every time I see it (mind you, the one that pops up half way through the show is almost as bad, where a little girl announces that she is good at "gwowing".... aaaargh!)

I hate any advert that is for debt consolidating or personal injury claims!!!!

i hate the loan,mortgages, insurance and the meaningless adverts where you are sat wondering what the advert was about.

what happened to the babycham, timex, oxo family, murry mint, pepsident,qc quality counts [drink] old spice with the tidel wave, i used to love all these adverts, i thought that they had sense to them and catch tunes. can anyone remember any more ?

I've got the best!!

The Safestyle UK windows ad with the balding bloke who looks a bit like Bill Bailey but who dresses up like a demented Sheriff Of Nottingham who starts knocking down the window frames while shouting.

I turn the TV over everytime when this comes on- does my bloody nut in.

Hehe, I've just found out that one of the guys in that advert, the one who turns round and smiles at the camera, has just started working at my place and guess what, he is a genuinly nice bloke :o

He looks like someone who would suck up to a boss to get a promotion type to me- but hey- you never know.

If the bloke is a genuine nice bloke- good for him!

Get him on here if you can :thumbsup:

I can never remember what adverts are for, especially if it's something i liked, which is a pain :( however...

...AOL adverts drive me insane. Polly or holly or dolly whatever the hell her name is. i saw her in another advert the other day and had to switch the channel just cause i thought of her in that stupid AOL dress. it really winds me up when she pushes the CD draw closed too (they've put a button on the computer for that!!!), but that's just me being pinickity :o

Any shampoo/hair conditioner adverts!

Watch out, here come the science bit...

AHA's, Protensium, Selenium, etc

They're havin' a laugh!!

- the bloke in the confused.com ad.

nuff said

Sensodyne adverts - horrible people. Any "debt consolidation" advert with happy smilie families going on holiday - yeah right - get a loan with us and we'll take your home, car and everything else we can get our hands on. Especially those ads with people sayng how great the loan companies are ,,,pppuuulleeeeeze.