Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

That Sheila's F****** wheels advert. do they think that it will make Women buy their car insurance because I don't :rant:

oh i agree with this one!!!!!

Shiela's wheels.....ggggggrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! :rant:

Worst by far:- The one with the foul aggressive woman who shouts "Will I get 100% of my compensation" No, cos you're a cow and I don't want anything to do with you, so go forth.

Best one is Airwaves one with little alien.

the one that really used to make me angry was the one for volkswagon golf i think. At a wife swapping party where the big bird picks up the keys and all the blokes go quiet and they all want to do her cause she picks the golf keys.

dont know if it was banned but it should have been. Talk about negative body image. Just cause she aint a size 6 it makes out like no one would fancy her. dont like it. dont like the message. its cultural brainwashing

(oops sorry rant over) :mad:

all the halifax adverts especially the annoying man with big glasses, they bought up the question who do you bank with and I was so embarrassed to admit it was halifax. not anymore though!

All loan and mortgage adverts and crap ringtone adverts really annoy me.

The compenstation/injury claim legal ads especially the ones where the bloke is hooked up to a lie detector.

Bloody hell.... if I see another one of those pathetic excuses for an ad I'm going to spit at the TV in disgust.

And have you seen the latest Norton Finance one... talk about creepy happy smiley people in one room- god help us :)

def gotta be the gold blend ads. its like she doesnt wanna marry the man till she sniffs the coffee,then changes her mind? whats up with that?

The triple velvet ad is freaky where the 'boss' of this company is a baby!

Agreed! cant believe it took 8 pages to be brought up. It proper sicks me off.

Also it is quite clearly a dwarf (or other PC term).

I would also like to ad(d) any adverts for ringtones to the list

Jesus, someone cut the brakes on the car on that Sheilas Wheels ad! I can't stand it any longer! :rant:

I'm also fed up with the ruddy Stella Artois (AKA Wifebeater) ads with whining, faux French music tailending ads on just about every film on C4! :help:

The loan company ad where the bloke is tossing (oooeeerrr) the football about with his missus filming him on a camcorder.

We do that all the time in the real world.

It would be funnier if he juggled the ball, dropped it, but in trying to catch it, nudged her, in such fashion that the camcorder jammed into her face causing copius amounts of blood and pain. Queue claims direct ad.

Jim:thumbsup:

Fave ad of recent had to be Honda Impossible Dream ad all the way through.

The ad for confused.com makes me want to kick the tv in!

And have you seen the latest Norton Finance one... talk about creepy happy smiley people in one room- god help us :)

Hehe, I've just found out that one of the guys in that advert, the one who turns round and smiles at the camera, has just started working at my place and guess what, he is a genuinly nice bloke :o