Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

Guest Pauly

Yep all of the above, Halifax, Prunella Scales (tesco ad), 118, Michael Winner (I'll give HIM [censored] calm down dear) and the new McDonalds Ads.

Although even though we're talking about quality here it's the quantity of adverts that get me these days. I like to watch some of the Sky channels on occasion and the advert blocks seem to last for over 10 minutes. It's so damn annoying and I end up channel hopping inbetween because I can't be bothered to wait. Quit it!!!

That little boy who pinches his nose as he sits on the toilet on doing an extra stinky poo get's my goat.

Originally posted by Pauly

Although even though we're talking about quality here it's the quantity of adverts that get me these days. I like to watch some of the Sky channels on occasion and the advert blocks seem to last for over 10 minutes. It's so damn annoying and I end up channel hopping inbetween because I can't be bothered to wait. Quit it!!!

Thats why our remotes keep eating batteries, all that extra work channel flicking to avoid the ads. The music channels are far worst if you ask me.

Originally posted by venger

Danny Baker-Daz challenge

Nobody said it had yo be current

Dont watch telly that much/at all/ever

Danny Baker actually did a Daz door step challange down our road, right here in Sheff. Thank god I was out at work at the time or I may not have been responsible for my actions.

The one that sticks is my mind is for some sort of fever reducing cold forehead pads.

The mum walks into her sons bedroom an says "how's my little soldier?" and the sickliest, brattiest, most disgusting snot nosed child in the whole world squeeks "I'll survive".

I don't quite know why that advert annoys me so much, it just does!

That teaching advert annoys me... the one where the guy wakes up and leaves his head on the pillow..... followed by the courus of "HI HO" "HI HO" then everyone else is headless..... arrrgh I've seen it a million times now.

The one for the loans company, it's so bad I can't remember which company it's for, but it basically goes "that's lower than Barclays... that's lower than Natwest...." etc. etc. It seems to be on every five minutes on some of the Sky channels.

Mazda. Zoom Zoom Zoom...bloody awful.

I just cant believe this ad i've just seen on ITV2 tonight . . .

Men with erection problems ! whatever next.

well I suppose its a change from womans sanity towel and women with weak bladder ads.

Anyone seen the new Coke ad with the woman walking along and singing ? It's kind of cool now but if overplayed could become annoying :P

The all singing, all dancing, Switch/Maestro Penguins!

GIMMIE THE GUN NOW ! ! !

:evil: :evil: