Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

Cillit Bang has to be the most annoying advert for me.

Does Cillit Band make you shout or is it just the moron doing the advert?

I cannot name a single funny adv for cleaning products. I have this feeling in my guts: they specially make annoying adv for such stuff.

Dishwasher tablets adverts are clearly just lies, they have yet to invent the tablet that could unweld my maccaroni cheese from a casserole dish and I don't beleieve the adverts for one minute.

He may be a moron but he's a smart moron! He's probably done more to make the cillit bang product a household name and therefore shift the Cilllit bang product.

There's hardly a week that goes buy without somebody in my local supermarket that exclaims "look there's cillit bang!"

I suspect this "moron" Barry Scott" has already earn't more money than you'll ever know Miss Metal! Not bad for a "moron" eh!:hihi:

The Diamond ad is my current hate. That woman who sings "Diamond is a girls best friend" has dead eyes.

Theyre like ulcers.

At the moment, I don't like that one that advertises Chinese wallpaper for your phone, or the Direct Line ones with the iron. I think she needs to get a new one because irons don't usually chuck out that much steam at once do they?

I hated that recent advert for chewing gum with that annoying jamaican guy."Mastercation For The Nation"-Anoying!:mad: