Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

^nice!

for me its the one with the little kid on the bog...muuumm...!

think its an ad for some loo roll or something, but honestly, who needs to see some little twerpy kid on the crapper?

grinds my gears.

Last night I had the missfortune to catch an advert for "stool softener".

It was horrific.

Don't be so squeamish! Lots of people find their stools too hard to sit on - why shouldn't they be able to soften them?

And if it's not stool softeners it's laxatives, thrush cream and nappy pants incase you wet yourself, I'm so glad I'm not a woman if they have all these kinds of things.

PURPLE LOANS or PICTURE LOANS!!!!!!!!!!!.(can't remember which) The family they're trying to portray must be in a heap of debt,yet the houses are in pretty good shape and everyone is walking around like there on top of the world.surely ANYONE can't be THAT happy

OH AND HERES ANOTHER ONE.THE ONE WITH THE AIRFRESHNER WHICH VENTS A PUFF OF "SMOKE" EVERY SO OFTEN........AND THAT ANNOYING LITTLE KID WALKING PAST IT EVERY SO OFTEN COUNTING ITS PUFFS ".........fifteen puffs........one hundred and twenty five puffs.............three hundred and seventeen puffs......." ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DOESN'T THIS KID HAVE ANY TOYS!!!!!!!!!

I actually turn the TV off, or walk out of the room when Picture Loans adverts come on. My pet hate at the moment is the Bold advert, with the woman who can't decide what to wear.

Aside from the fact that they're clearly stuck in 1987, the sheer smugness of it ensures that that product will NOT be in my shopping basket.

The washing powder advert - great, that's really worked, I can't remember the brand :rolleyes: - with Right Said Fred in. I want to chew my own arm off it's so cringeworthy. The drummer and that woman trying to *act* sexy in a comic way. Nurse! The flamethrower! :rant:

The Comfort add - it sucks

How many avatars have you had ? Like this one, is it you ?

How many avatars have you had ? Like this one, is it you ?

I'm keeping that secret;)

The HSA advert - "Oh, they're in here all the time."

No they're not! It's a ridiculously annoying advert!

Mine is that one with the kid on the toilet talking about the bog spray in that bloody whinging voice:

'muuum, its all gone, its all gone...'

'whats all gone?'

'its all gone, its all gone....'

:rant:

God I hope he fell down the toilet!

And it's so blatantly and badly dubbed lol

Loan/credit/personal injury claim ads - should all be banned

Cillit Bang - bloke's an actor doing his job but the product is crap

Car insurance, especially the Swiftcover hens one - not one of them has quoted me a good price

TJ Hughes - or TJ Hugheses, as the Rooney sibling pronounces it.