Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

My latest hate is the ad for some financial help company featuring a group of Gospel singers! GAH! That advert does my chuffing nut!

uSwitch.com and totally agree. Seems to come on At The Races every five minutes every afternoon. I rarely have the 'mute' out of my hand.

Erm... The National Accident Helpline.

They all seem to smile when they have their accident (probably because they get paid ten million pounds for it!)

Cillit bang! Just seen it - grrrrrr - why does he SHOUT so much???:mad:

The advert has to be done on a VERY low budget - they can't afford microphones.

for me its gotta be that annoying grrrrrrrr lelli kellie advert makes me wanna smash my tv up lol:shakes:

The advert has to be done on a VERY low budget - they can't afford microphones.

The more you I think about the Cillit Bang advert (geeze I hate to advertise their product!) the more I get the feeling that the actor is actually sending up the typical loud salesman, rather like the double glazing guy shouting, "you buy one get one free, I say, you buy one get one free!"

Very annoying but on the other hand it serves it's purpose as it get's it's product known in a short space of time.

I happened to be in Tesco's today doing my weekly shop when all of sudden I hear a little girl shout to her mummy "Look Cillit Bang!". I suspect Mr. Barry Scott played a large part in that reaction.

So Barry Scott may be highly annoying to the general TV viewing public but he must be a advertisers dream!:suspect:

I hate ANY advert for personal injury lawyers.. Especially Injury Lawyers 4 U ones! :rant:

OK their current ad isn't too bad, but the previous one with that dozy bint woman firing constant questions "will I recieve 100% of my compensation?" etc etc, I'm shouting at the screen "No you dozy cow! You'll get bugger all, and like it :rant: "

i like them because you see someone fall of a ladder and someone slip on a wet floor, i think hahaha you silly $*%*

The phone advert with the very, very, very anoying little song, something like :

"hey there little snapping turtle, snapping at a shell....."

I HATE that advert for no rational reason, the song just realy winds me up.

The new Trident Gum advert. Whats that all about:gag:

mastification for the nation? it's a pity the guy don't get knocked out annoying so n so.

i must admit i found this advert so terrible ive contemplated buying the product to keep some unfortunate worker in a job, i thought i'd rather pay for them not to work lol

The phone advert with the very, very, very anoying little song, something like :

"hey there little snapping turtle, snapping at a shell....."

I HATE that advert for no rational reason, the song just realy winds me up.

lol, is it the song or the fact you start singing it :hihi:

lol, is it the song or the fact you start singing it :hihi:

It's the whining voice singing it, it realy narks me.

It's the whining voice singing it, it realy narks me.

the fact i can't stopp singing it now (in that annoying voice) is doin mi nut

*hey there little snapping turtle....."

:help:

the fact i can't stopp singing it now (in that annoying voice) is doin mi nut

*hey there little snapping turtle....."

:help:

If someone runs up and punches you while you're singing it, I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself.