Worst / Most Annoying Television Advert?

The gospel singer with his nadgers in a vice in the 'U switch' advert.

Where's my baseball bat? :rant:

That cillit bang ad really annoy's me, I've tried dipping a coin in the stuff, expecting a shiney result.... it doesn't work!!!

They should be done under the trades description act & should get it off the telly, the lying gets.

As I put the last mouthful of tea in my mouth, I was treated to a grim advert about hard stools and how to soften them :gag:

Quite a few adverts cause me to reach for the remote these days.

The" Hellol I'm Barry Scott!!/ It's Me again Barry Scott (Cilit Bang)... The guy thinks we're all deaf!

The" Why Where When how " KIA Awful advert, the marketing dept needs to be sacked!

The "I'm talking to picture" advert, really covincing having a oneway conversation on the phone!

The Global Warming Advert, the music at the end gets far too noisy!

The advert where the song includes the lyrics "Snapping turtle sitting on a shell"

Iritating song, obscure lyrics.(Orange)

Sheila's Wheels...... tacky or what!

The "You just called.......I'll be there (AA) ..... cringe worthy!

All the daytime insurace/loan adverts they are all annoying and should be banned off our screens!:suspect:

The Rowntrees Fruit Pastels advert is goddam awful, with the half-wit making noises in a microphone. I hope that pastel was laced with something lethal.:hihi:

I forgot to include the Norwhich Union advert, that clucking type sound that guy makes is so annoying!:suspect:

My latest hate is the ad for some financial help company featuring a group of Gospel singers! GAH! That advert does my chuffing nut!

My latest hate is the ad for some financial help company featuring a group of Gospel singers! GAH! That advert does my chuffing nut!

You gotta switch one??? Grrrrr!!!

Cillit bang! Just seen it - grrrrrr - why does he SHOUT so much???:mad:

That bloke doesnt know how to talk - only shout! Grrr!

Most have me grabbing the remote and pressing 'mute'!

In no particular order; Lynx, Uswitch (gospel shriekers), HBOS and Picture loans - doesn't that female poser from the NE love herself?

My favourite - The Tropicana ad about breakfast in NY. It is so, so New York.

One I've just seen where a load of models sit round moaning about how they can't do a poo because their stools are so hard. Eat some bl**dy fibre then, you dozy mares!

And they've brought that Picture Loans fool back, @rsing around with an expensive camcorder and a football in his posh house while he asks for a £25k loan that he'll be paying off for 100 years. Stop wasting your money then, using that flash camera for getting your equally stupid wife to film you on the phone, you brain dead fool!