Anyone having TV reception problems in the S13 area?

I have no signal at all on my digital TV for several hours although everything was fine earlier this morning. The other 5 non-digital channels have a thick black line running across the screen although the sound is reasonably OK. Is anyone else experiencing problems in the Handsworth/Woodhouse area?

No, i'm in Woodhouse and everthing is fine here!

I'm viewing freeview digital right now and checked other stations and no probs here!

> deleted by user <

Edited by BoyEngland

We have daily problems with our TV signal. We have Freeview and lose BBC and ITV regularly.

I've just got home and the signal is fine, our problems tend to occur anytime after 7pm.

High pressure over the country can effect the signal also bad weather of too.

Try powering down your TV for 5 minutes (unplug it) then switch back on

There's another thread about recent TV and radio transmission problems, and it seems to be ongoing.

I'm just listening to Test Match Special on my bog-standard radio, tuned to AM 198....and all of a sudden, I got an "advert" for Radio 5 Live on it!

Yeah, the high pressure allows signals to travel further from distant transmitters which can cause reception problems.

If you have analogue, check how bad/good the weakest chennel is and compare to when we have low pressure.

I`m having problems with channel 4 on freeview