Phobia of Collarbones!

Hi..

I am wondering if anyone eles has a weird, mental phobia of collarbones..

Yes i know it sounds stupid..but for as long as i can remember i have hated my collarbone being touched by myself or others..and seeing other people touching there collarbones makes me cringe and sick to my stomache...

I was just wondering if anyone can relate to this..by knowing anyone or haveing the phobia yourself..

Aswell..does anyone actually know the name of the phobia? I cant seem to find it!!

Sorry for for sounding weird..honestly im normal..lmao..

Thanks lol xx

The first thing I did after reading this was (sorry) felt my collarbone.

OMG!!!

I cannot belive you jsut did that..

omg im cringing again!..aghh

:banana:collorbone itus of course... my ex boyfriend was scared of bananas.

Feet - horrid things! and feet in socks are worse!

I still have no idea how I ever did martial arts :loopy:

You're not alone, but I have an excuse. I broke my collarbone when I was younger, and the pain was so incredibly intense, I can still remember it. Hence no-one touches it, and discussion of them makes me feel...eurgh.

I'm scared of veins and the creases in between your arms! lol

I don't like seeing collarbones either!!! It makes me feel itchy for some reason. Ugh! I specially hate it when someone with prominent ones has a cold and you can see the flesh getting sucked in when they breathe. :gag:

Not a phobia I've ever heard of before, but that doesn't make you any weirder than anbody else with a more common phobia - which is most of us.

i have the exact same phobia! i have to sleep with pillow in my arms at night just so i can sleep

XPRINCESSX 

Hey!!! 

Ok, so I have had the exact same fear since I was a toddler (according to my mum- she wasn’t even able to lift me under my arms because I would squeal about them). To this very day.... I can’t wear necklaces that are near them, nobody can touch them, I can’t touch them. I can’t even look at someone if they go to run their neck because it’s too close to their collar bones.  I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!! I’m not sure if their is a name for the phobia, but im

right here with ya! .... I also hate belly buttons, but I can deal with them. 

Everyone has something that makes them uncomfortable, ours just happens to be something like that people admire for some reason. Also, I hate when people think it’s cute for them to attempt to touch them. This is not for attention- I WILL KARATE CHOP YOU if you even try. 

Xo 

jordy 

I"m scared of getting my collar felt by a policeman.