Riot police at Sheffield Park Academy.

you reap what you sow and this just goes to show what you get for welcoming multiculturalism (oh dear does that make me islamophobic) bring in the BNP...up Enoch Powell :thumbsup: watch this post go down quicker that abby titmusses knickers as it all you do gooders fault...i hope the country erupts into civil war:thumbsup:

Edited by storm_123

if it was the other way round - group of skinheads on Moslem estates - boy would the police be made to go there IN FORCE

:hihi: romper stomper springs to mind,saying that,there wernt as many asian related incidents in those days but no doubt some one will say the opposite,ive just got back from northern general hospital and there seemed to be a few more police cars driving around the local area than i normally notice

you reap what you sow and this just goes to show what you get for welcoming multiculturalism (oh dear does that make me islamophobic) bring in the BNP...up Enoch Powell :thumbsup: watch this post go down quicker that abby titmusses knickers as it all you do gooders fault...i hope the country erupts into civil war:thumbsup:

Storm_123, if multiculturalism is the cause of the problem how come there are lots of white people who wouldn't want to live on, send their children to a school on or even visit The Manor because of the behaviour of white people who live there? Before anyone claims I'm picking on The Manor the same could be said of many other estates, villages, towns or even cities which were desirable places to live once but which many people have left or would have left if they could.

Multiculturalism doesn't make people burgle houses or rob passers-by, vandalise buildings or cars for a laugh or disturb their neighbours by playing loud music at all hours or having screaming rows. Multiculturalism doesn't make people abuse, threaten or assault people because they have different coloured skin: it's racism that does that and racism has caused riots. Those riots didn't cause the country to erupt into civil war, something you and others who think like you have been waiting for for a very long time.

Kids should be taught how to behave at home.

That has escaped the thread in this instance, but quite true.

"A Sheffield Park Academy spokesman added: "We are co-operating with the police following an alleged incident that took place off site after school. As always, the safety of our students remains our main priority."

An "alleged" incident? surely there's nothing alleged about it?

As to the safety of students remaining their main priority? Well that's good to know then - pity it wasn't a priority before what ever's alleged happened.

it's alledged until someone has been charged and found guilty...

innocent until proven guilty and all that ...

British muslims fighting against british soldiers

And the winner for the non-sequitur of the week is plasterer74.

Storm_123, if multiculturalism is the cause of the problem how come there are lots of white people who wouldn't want to live on, send their children to a school on or even visit The Manor because of the behaviour of white people who live there? Before anyone claims I'm picking on The Manor the same could be said of many other estates, villages, towns or even cities which were desirable places to live once but which many people have left or would have left if they could.

Multiculturalism doesn't make people burgle houses or rob passers-by, vandalise buildings or cars for a laugh or disturb their neighbours by playing loud music at all hours or having screaming rows. Multiculturalism doesn't make people abuse, threaten or assault people because they have different coloured skin: it's racism that does that and racism has caused riots. Those riots didn't cause the country to erupt into civil war, something you and others who think like you have been waiting for for a very long time.

and the predominant cause of racism is being forced to accept multiculturalism by people like you........the people of the manor should be proud as they have the balls to stand up for themselves :thumbsup:

multiculturalism coming to an area like your soon....like i said YOU will reap what YOU sow.

Big votes for BNP in the next council election, me thinks.

its the Europeans next and they are quite confident on getting at least one Yorkshire seat on PR count

and the predominant cause of racism is being forced to accept multiculturalism by people like you........

Racism in Britain goes back much further than the BNP (not even the latest in a line of dozens of British far-right groups) or your beloved Enoch Powell. Britain has a long history of racism, a nasty streak which has been passed down from parent to child, from narcissistic leader to sheeplike follower and from bonehead in a pub to bonehead in a pub and which has waxed and waned, sometimes regardless of the level of immigration or the size of the ethnic minority (the BNP had a breakthrough in the early 1990's which proved short-lived). You can froth vaguely about "people like me" having "forced" people "to accept multiculturalism" for as long as you want but you won't make me believe that "people like me" were somehow responsible for a kid on a bus passing through part of Bradford in the early 1990's loudly asking his dad if this was "where the Pakis lived".

the people of the manor should be proud as they have the balls to stand up for themselves :thumbsup:

The people of the Manor should be proud as they have the balls to stand up for themselves? Two Asian teenagers were assaulted by a large group of people and required hospital treatment and you talk about people of the Manor standing up for themselves, being proud and having balls? Mind you, that's not surprising given that earlier you said "i hope the country erupts into civil war". If there is a civil war when your grandchildren ask you what you did in the war will you tell them that you were a member of the Sheffield Keyboard Infantry, bravely slagging off Pakis and do-gooders on the Internet despite having had inadequate training in the use of the English language?

multiculturalism coming to an area like your soon....like i said YOU will reap what YOU sow.

How do you know I've not already experienced multiculturalism and survived unscathed? Some people have and perhaps that is proof that people reap what they sow, except instead of sowing and reaping hate they sowed and reaped something else. Given what you're sowing you should be far more worried than I am.

It's times like this when I wish I was back at school. Oh how I used to look forward to a good old scrap with an Asian or two.

:(