Riot police at Sheffield Park Academy.

I live on Goore Road Littledale, my wife and 9 year old son and many others had to take refuge in Acres hill school this afternoon as a large group of asian youths took revenge by smashing up cars on Goore road and intimidating young families.

why are the authorities scared of telling truths about asians ?

I am a parent of a child attending this school,but they will not be tomorrow, I feel that it is just not safe enough.The mobs are just too dangerous and a child's safe walk to school cannot be guaranteed. The duckweeds of this world have no idea of the situation,this is no concerned parents protest,it is incitement to riot.Lets get this situation stopped quickly and not be afraid to say who is wrong and who is right.

I have decided not to send my kids tomorrow also,i just don't think its safe enough,its always the innocent kids that get hurt and for that reason my kids will not be at school

I'm not aware of the full facts and only those at school are. I understand that a number of asian youths were attacked by a number of white youth. This is out of order, however my understanding is that the police have been very quick to act and think arrests were made fairly sharpish. No one knows the reason for the attack, whether it is race or not although i suspect its more gang related rather than race related.

What has happened since is that asian youth has now started causing issues and trying to fight back. However, this time many innocent bystanders (and their property) are also being affected.

My experience in my current job/previos job states that if asians are attacked they come back with a vengeance. To be honest, it's one of the things I like about them in that they stick together and support each other, however fairly often they do not know when to stop and respect nothing.

seems odd?

As a child kids got beat up at our school just like anywhere else, it didnt mean to say the neighbourhood went up to complain?????????????

I think its good the police are taking this seriously. Racist attacks are all too common these days and the people involved in this once should have the law make an example of them. Maybe then people will understand its not acceptable to beat someone to a pulp just because of the colour of their skin.

Why assume its a racist act. could just be a fight getting out of hand

is there any wonder that the kids have problems getting on? Anyone else have parents that often used the phrase '2 wrongs don't make a right'?! Kids are learning - adults should know better!!

ps before anybody starts I am not making excuses for the kids - just making comment on how bad an example the adults are!!

The biggest suprise as I see it, is that the star took the brave decision to cover this story when all other local media has done the usual and stuck there heads in the sand.The attack on the two asian youths is appalling but only one in a series of tit for tat assauts to have taken place in recent months.It does seem how ever that the asian community are quick to take the law in to there own hands, which will only fuel what is already a very bad situation.

It will be interesting to see if the star follow up todays report:rolleyes:

get to the mosque to confront them on abbeydale and get a parking ticket (not)

My daughter was bullied by an asian boy I went up to complain noting was done, he then stabbed her with some thing and made threats to kill her, he got a warning I asked to see the boys parents but was refused.

My daughter was moved to another school.

The boy is still there now picking on another young girl cut her hair off I heard.