Looking for room/flat to let

Hi all,

I’m 21 and relocating to Sheffield for a new job, which starts very soon and I’m currently looking for somewhere to live. Anything would be considered including a room, flat, apartment, house or whatever. Looking for something in the Broomhill/Banner Cross/Hunters Bar/Ecclesall Road/Nether Edge/West Street areas or near the city centre.

Looking to spend under £400 per month on rent. Will be available to attend viewings early next week, looking to move in ASAP.

Would prefer something in the new housing developments/apartment blocks, but anything would be considered as long as its furnished and not a dump!

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Steven.

Guest loong

hi,

Are you still looking for somewhere nice to stay in Sheffield?

I have a nice room in a shared house in Nether Edge with professionals close to the city. The house has central heating,

fitted kitchen with cooking/washing facilities, two bathroom/toilets, large garden and a large living room with TV.

The house has been recently renovated and there is everything in the house for your comfort.

A young German Lady just came to stay in the house.

Maybe you would like to meet her.

Interested, give me a call on 0114 2557480

or 07966 196473

or email me: loongsh@btopenworld.com

Cheers

LOONG