Abandoned house Granville Road

They`ve started clearing all the trees that surrounded it and clearing up the grounds. So perhaps someone is doing something with it now!

i've always loved the rundle road house and the guy that lives there is a lovely chap. can't quite believe some losers would try to squat there just because he doesn't answer his door!

Here we go again abandoned house Granville Road not for sale and if you want a tour of the house you only got to say

Edited by NIGHTEAGLE69

Here we go again abandoned house Granville Road not for sale and if you want a tour of the house you only got to say

what do you mean?

someone asked me if the house is for sale and its not.the work on the house will start in a few weeks but if anyone wants to take a look round you only got to ask

someone asked me if the house is for sale and its not.the work on the house will start in a few weeks but if anyone wants to take a look round you only got to ask

Is it your house?

yea it was a boys home long time a go.i was thinking of knock it down and building 2 houses on the land but the house is to good for that

Ok great - the owner has been tracked!

Do you mind us enquiring about your plans for it? How long have you had it? Are you restoring it to a former glory? There are beautiful properties down there, I used to live in one on Norfolk Road - when people pay and put in care and attention it's amazing how grand they are.

Let us know what you intend to do with it please!!!

As far as I recall from when I had a tour of it about 7 or 8 years ago, there wasn't much left of the inside - it had been totally gutted.

yea it was a boys home long time a go.i was thinking of knock it down and building 2 houses on the land but the house is to good for that

if this is your house and your planning to start work on it then surely your not on the dhss?

so then why would you be looking for a room to rent and asking if they accept dhss when you have a property of your own?

if this is your house and your planning to start work on it then surely your not on the dhss?

so then why would you be looking for a room to rent and asking if they accept dhss when you have a property of your own?

Thats exactly what I thought!