Abandoned house Granville Road

i can tell you this much wean i wos on claywood flats the police found a body in there it wos some years back now

thanks. do you roughly know the year? i'd like to know how long its been left

Is This the one you mean?

I was over there last week and wondered what this property was doing empty. It is a pity to see a fine property going to waste.

Ey up Super Nova.

Could you be a bit more specific about the place you're talking about please, which will help people to reply?

Cheers

Edited by happyhippy

Is This the one you mean?

I was over there last week and wondered what this property was doing empty. It is a pity to see a fine property going to waste.

I spotted that one too a few years back too - so it is still empty then? what a shame

the house im talking about is on the corner across the road as you come from the football place

the house im talking about is on the corner across the road as you come from the football place

Thats the one in my picture i believe.

I spotted that one too a few years back too - so it is still empty then? what a shame

It has been empty for years as far as i know. If whoever owns it wants to pass it on let me know ;)

We used to drive past that way on our way to work and I often wondered why it had been left empty, it looks like it was once a lovely place. That must be around 10 years ago at least.

I think there might be a thread about this already somewhere to be honest ..... not sure though