Seat arosa question!

just seen a 2001 1.0L seat arosa for £1250, it looks mint has been serviced recently with a new cambelt, has all the trimmings you'd expect from a car that year but has 109,000 on the clock - do you think its worth it??? see link in post below

Edited by KidPhunk

It's 8 years old. So the mileage isn't too high really. I had one as loaner for a day, it was a nice enough little thing. Check the price of lower mileage examples against this one, but remember mileage isn't everything. It's had the timing belt done so someone must have thought it was worth spending on. :)

Can't comment as to if it'sworth it cos i haven't seen it. :|

Can I suggest looking on Here http://www.wisebuyers.co.uk/ or one of the many price guide sites like Parkers... The car looks white in your link but description says pale blue don`t know if it matters to you, but thought I`d point it out if your wanting a white one! Good luck.

it is a very light blue I went to view it last night its odd how white it looks in the pics