Houses converted to flats

Ive been offered 1 , but im not sure how big the living room wil be, are they small or reasonable size?. Ive got a pool table id like to fit in thats all, cheers.:hihi:

Depends on the house is the answer. Where are they?

Gregg house road

Ive been offered 1 , but im not sure how big the living room wil be, are they small or reasonable size?. Ive got a pool table id like to fit in thats all, cheers.:hihi:

Why not ask the person that offered it to you or go and have a look? How can somebody off here tell you how big a room is in a house they've never been to?? :confused::huh:

Why not ask the person that offered it to you or go and have a look? How can somebody off here tell you how big a room is in a house they've never been to?? :confused::huh:

I am tommorow:), i just wondered if anyone on here had been in 1 or lived in before thats all.:thumbsup:

Sorry dont know those houses/flats. What sort of house was it originally? Living rooms in traditional 1930s properties tend to be around 12 foot square, but if this is of a non conventional design, who knows! Is it just a room in a shared house or a proper conversion into self contained flats?

Sorry dont know those houses/flats. What sort of house was it originally? Living rooms in traditional 1930s properties tend to be around 12 foot square, but if this is of a non conventional design, who knows! Is it just a room in a shared house or a proper conversion into self contained flats?

Its a proper conversion into individual flats, its in a terraced block, anyway ill see tomorow. Want a decent sized living room if poss, thanks for your time:)

Been to see this, this morning. Didnt take it, room i would hardly have fitted a settee in, let alone any other stuff ive got. And to say it said 'newly refurbished' was a joke. A couple of new cupboards put in and that was it. My sister has recently took a property in the same area and all the walls was painted white. Here there was half wallpaper on half off!. :rolleyes:. I dont expect buckingham pallace, but to put refurbished was a laugh. Anyway will probably wait for the 'highly recommended' northern counties flats on hyde park.:)