Zimbabwean Farms Still Being Seized

your taking everything I`m saying out of context so I`m not entitled to an opinion then

I say again, by your own twisted logic that must mean that England belongs to the whites and we should kick the blacks out!! thats a great attitude. How is what you have stated not racist in the extreme???

I never said anything about the whites at all I said africa belongs to africans and it was the white man who went in there and took the land ... but obviously you see me as a racist because i have the nerve to disagree lol,it wa also the white man that took slaves from africa and the carribean....I just think they should leave that all

Oh and for your information, we did'nt take slaves out of the West Indies we put them there in the first place!

I said the white should be kicked out your the one that said I was a racist by your own defination

Of course it is racist! to say kick the whites out is defining someone by their colour.

I wish you would answer the question, are you or are you not advocating the removal of anyone from a country that isn't their indigenous nation??

I was talking about rsa ok thought that what the thread was about your the one that said I was talking about other countries not I

Rhodesia S A =Zimbabwe oh thats Rhodesia SOUTH AFRICA = RSA =Zimbabwe formally known as

Edited by summertimeuk

Rhodesia S A =Zimbabwe oh thats Rhodesia SOTH AFRICA = RSA =Zimbabwe formally known as

No RSA= Republic of South Africa.

Zimbabwe used to be known as Rhodesia.

Certainly not ready for those long pants yet.

Zimbabwe – part of Rhodesia until 1910; then known as Southern Rhodesia until a year before it declared independence in 1965; known as Rhodesia until 1979, then became Zimbabwe-Rhodesia until it assumed the current name in 1980

c'mon everyone. this has happened in most of the countries in africa at some time or other. its just that Zimbabwe or S. Rhodesia as i knew it, is in the news right now. This country needs support, not bickering over the whys and wherefores now. I lived there for 15 years, yes the zimbabweans are entitled to run their own country but perhaps it was a little premature to think that they could go it alone at that time. The 'whites' never owned this country but just nurtured it so that it became the most self-sufficient trading countries on the continent. There was hardly a need to import anything but greed and corruption paved the way for the impoverished country it has become. It makes my heart bleed to think of the blood sweat and tears that has fallen into Zimbabwean soil.