What is your favourite form of exercise?

What is your favourite form of exercise?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite form of exercise?

• Running
    • Swimming
    • Cycling
    • Gym
    • Team sport
    • Other sport
    • Walking
    • Sexercise
    • Aerobics
    • Other (please specify)

It depends if I'm exercising for a purpose or just for fun. When I had a lot more time on my hands and active in several sports I used to do a lot of exercises geared to help me with the sport (eg working on explosive power lifting weights for rugby).

Now that I don't play as much regular sport I just hit the gym. I enjoy working on the treadmills/bike to music until I can't move my legs - working through the pain and hitting a milestone so that you can't feel your legs properly is a great feeling. I alternate cardio days with weights which gives you the same pleasure if you give yourself hard but attainable targets.

I guess it depends on why you exercise really.

-Michael

Walking is the main form of exercise for me these days, although I have been thinking of getting back into Wing Chun lately.

Walking is the main form of exercise for me these days, although I have been thinking of getting back into Wing Chun lately.

Is Wing Ok with that ?

I now have personal trainer at concord mainly to build up my muscle on top half for better balance and general strength up and I have been doing 20 sets at the minuite on each of the 8 different apperatus for each work out. Ive been told to work all the different muscles like Trapezius, Rhomboids, Shoulder Muscles, Deltoids, Rotator Cuff (Rotators), Chest Muscles (Abbs)Pectorals, Biceps, Triceps, Forearm Muscles

The guns are on the horizan :hihi:

Edited by jibbs1977

Wow there's a surprise. Sex seems to have topped the poll :suspect:

What's suspect about liking sex?

Walking to the pub.

I find exercising my arms with a glass and a pint of liquid, raising it from table to mouth repeatedly good for your biceps. :D