Sheffield city centre in the 80's

ooh i can't remember. I just ate them (with the offending bran bits in) :|

He made me and mi fatha some chips once in the middle of the night and brought em down to top pond where we were fishin. He knows me old man from somewhere.

I 'think' i remember him round at Jimmy Slingsby's house some times as well. Thats going back to when i were a whipper snapper

bet i know thi fatha n all then ;)

what about the bloke that used to stand selling stuff from a suit case just outside the entrance to the sheaf market me and mi brother used to hang over the balcony above (outside revoloution records) and goz on him .btw the smae bloke 35 years later now has the stall at top of dixon lane.

what about the bloke that used to stand selling stuff from a suit case just outside the entrance to the sheaf market me and mi brother used to hang over the balcony above (outside revoloution records) and goz on him .btw the smae bloke 35 years later now has the stall at top of dixon lane.
duz tha mean gay dennis with the grey balding head outside the market? by ek he got scutched a few times, me & adolf , skinner,roachy & the anderson bros hung him over the upstairs balcony lmao then ther was that other old bloke use to walk on his hands balancing a pint on back of his head. we use to go drinkin in a little booza underneath the bridge under what use to be wigfalls called the barrow boys i think. adolf had 2 sisters seb & sam 1 was a skin the other skin & punk then there was midvixen a poppette she's gettin old now in her 40s the old lass! Edited by mh01

duz tha mean gay dennis with the grey balding head outside the market? by ek he got scutched a few times, me & adolf , skinner,roachy & the anderson bros hung him over the upstairs balcony lmao then ther was that other old bloke use to walk on his hands balancing a pint on back of his head. we use to go drinkin in a little booza underneath the bridge under what use to be wigfalls called the barrow boys i think. adolf had 2 sisters seb & sam 1 was a skin the other skin & punk then there was midvixen a poppette she's gettin old now in her 40s the old lass!

never knew he was gay,glad he never caught up with us :o:o:o:o

never knew he was gay,glad he never caught up with us :o:o:o:o
aye he were well dodgy thats why we hung him over the balcony, he well hated us,he did a runner from us on a daily basis lol we hated seeing all his antics & young boys!

Being a horrid spelling Nazi, I expect shops in buildings to be STATIONARY shops. That means they don't move about.

Some of the stationary shops are STATIONERY shops, and sell pens, paper and such.

If it stAnds still (with an A) it's stationary; if it sells stuff to write lEttErs (with an E) it's stationery.

Sorry to be picky about this!

Yes, the city center has definitely lost a lot of its attraction.

did anyone else ever go in the barrow boys? top little boozer in its day with some great characters! was it midvixen the local alco? lol she's guna give me a reet forum slap when she eventually wakes up & reads this the old bird lol

I always wanted a pair of plastic black trousers.

I bought some of those silver bangles from there and some great 1960s square, coloured spex.

The record area toward the back resembled a cave(rn), remember?

Yeah I remember. Used to get clothes from Frock Horror just up the road, and records from Shock upstairs.

i went to see kurt at the leadmill a few years ago and even had a drink with smegg after the gig..he drinks double brandy btw i was buying :(:(:(:(

Did he start on the whiskey and finish on the gin?

Yeah I remember. Used to get clothes from Frock Horror just up the road, and records from Shock upstairs.
ur showin ur age pebbles lol

did anyone else ever go in the barrow boys? top little boozer in its day with some great characters! was it midvixen the local alco? lol she's guna give me a reet forum slap when she eventually wakes up & reads this the old bird lol

"A reet slap?" You're going to get more than that!:hihi:

You see my avatar? I'm smiling because I'm still drunk! (I wish)

By the way, Barrow Boys was a dive! Us classy birds went in the Market Tavern then Compleat Angler!!!! I suppose that's what marks the difference from the yobbos like you!:hihi: