Sign in to follow this  

David Blerugh

Anyone else hope this guys drops out his box???

I nominate the just as irratating King Kevin to go up there and join them!!

Moon

Hes obviously just attention seeking but isnt clever enough to do it any other way than to hang himself in a box for no particular reason. Does he not realise there are people out there who really are starving and wasting away and dont have his millions to feed themselves with. Thing is hes actually quite good at the street magic he does but this had obviously lost its novelty so he resorts to this.

I think he might need it DB, if they *started* by firing Golf Balls at him, what'll it be next?

I like David Blaine for his close up magic, and he is a master of it. I just think that this stunt wasn't terribly well thought out. And it is a stunt, just a very long, slow moving one.

I'd like to see someone catch a bullet between their teeth, or snatch sandwich fillings from armed animal traps whilst hanging upside down from the trapeze (like Penn & Teller).