Millionaires Night Friday 13th March

Some great photos there, looks like you all had a fun evening, nice to see everyone dressed up, mind you I did only recognize 5 people,lol.

Quite a lot of my family there Rainbow, thats probably why :)

________

Toys Videos

Edited by Hemlock

Looks like you all had a fantastic evening. I too lost money - the real stuff - at the dog track. Mr Godzilla now on fish fingers for the rest of the week.

Nice to meet the family Hemlock and scoobz , we had a great evening and are most definitely up for it again some time, birthday to remember or what, i loved taxman's hat made him look very distinguishly Russian.

Nice to meet the family Hemlock and scoobz , we had a great evening and are most definitely up for it again some time, birthday to remember or what, i loved taxman's hat made him look very distinguishly Russian.

Nice to meet your family too GudiGobla - I hope they all enjoyed it! They certainly looked as if they did! Thank you for all your help :)

________

Yamaha zuma 125 history

Edited by Hemlock

Looks like you all had a fantastic evening. I too lost money - the real stuff - at the dog track. Mr Godzilla now on fish fingers for the rest of the week.

You should have come here - then losing wouldn't have been so painful:D

________

StunningNika

Edited by Hemlock

No problem Hemlock glad to help,and they were still talking about it this morning.

fab photos hemlock, pity i could not make it as it looked fun. Taxman you do scrub up dont you.

Looks like I missed a fantastic night, Loved the photos though. Everyone scrubbed up so well, you definitely looked like millionaires to me.... but what do I know, I dont know any :suspect:

Edited by scoobz
missed a word