Millionaires Night Friday 13th March

Still haven't forgot the jibe from yesterday about not remembering the films quoted :rant:. Revenge will be exacted in due course :hihi:

paid my money so will b there if u need help on the tables i can help out as long as u show me how 2 play them

Just thinking about 'practising' my croupier act - when do we find out which game we're doing? Need to watch the Real Hustle lots between now and then!

Well, roulette is already spoken for. We need people for Blackjack, Klondike, Lucky 7, Watch the joker & possibly one other. All of them you can learn the rules for in 5 seconds - not at all complcated. As far as who runs each table - well all are up for grabs - 1st come 1st served!

________

Fix ps3

Edited by Hemlock

Oy, oy, oy, I'm down for blackjack. Had me name down for it from day one. Not only that, been practising it with the wench and kiddiewinks, and also got the rules printed off from t'internet, just in case of dispute. So hands off the Blackjack table you userpers :rant:

Ooops, sorry Scoobz - my mistake!

Hippiechick - Watch the joker is a good one - I'll guarantee there'll be crowds round this one - the most popular (cos punters can win most money with this!)

Don't forget though, I want 2 people for each table so everyone can have a go at gambling as well. (But Billysmum is doing Blackjack as well)

So, any more volunteers for tables?

________

Body science

Edited by Hemlock

im ok for this. i said i would help with the tables and i still dont mind. wont have a clue what im doing - as per. :)

ps - i am up for the buffet if there is a veg option to it. i will be coming to the meeting so can give you cash then if thats ok. :)