Accomadation in sheffield from 7th to 9th oct

hi folks,

i am a 24 yr old doctor, and i've got an exam in the Northern General hospital on 9th october. would be very grateful if someone recommends me a place (not very far from the hosp) costing round 15 quids/ day. i'll be arriving in sheffield on the 7th.

cheers..!!:)

24? i thought it took 7 years to be a qualified doctor - you must have started uni early... and have not listened much - you can't even spell accommodation...

as for your question i would try hallam uni for their housing list - you can stay in prof/family/student houses for £10 a night. i don't think there are any cheap hotels in sheff.

Originally posted by tinajones

24? i thought it took 7 years to be a qualified doctor - you must have started uni early... and have not listened much - you can't even spell accommodation...

as for your question i would try hallam uni for their housing list - you can stay in prof/family/student houses for £10 a night. i don't think there are any cheap hotels in sheff.

Harsh ?

sorry! i shudda put a smiley after my first comment, it was supposed to be sarky. just not reached the level of smiley geekdom yet, but here goes...;)