Does anyone know a Gordon or Wendy Taylor?

Just wondering if anyone knows of a Gordon Taylor or his daughter Wendy Taylor ( she may well be married now ) Gordon and his late wife were a close friends of my Mum and dad and on coming to Australia they lost contact with him It is a real dream of my Mums to find them so i was wondering of anyone recalled them or even knows them now Do hope so it would really make my Mum happy

Thx Janet

Just wondering if anyone knows of a Gordon Taylor or his daughter Wendy Taylor ( she may well be married now ) Gordon and his late wife were a close friends of my Mum and dad and on coming to Australia they lost contact with him It is a real dream of my Mums to find them so i was wondering of anyone recalled them or even knows them now Do hope so it would really make my Mum happy

Thx Janet

I do know a Wendy Taylor who works for the civil service, pretty sure thats her maiden name and lives in the Shiregreen area, at a guess would be in mid 30s by now.

John t no sarcy comments on this one.

Hi there Paul

I think she may be a little older but if you could check it out it would be great Thx a lot Janet