If a scottish man is called a ..

scot and a irish man a paddy. why cant a pakistani be called a **** and why is it that some black people call other black people ****** but when a white person calls a black person a ****** then they are racist?

halibut need not answer!

Just go away please

Just go away please

if you do not like the thread then do not read it.

it is a perfectly simple question!.

I don't think a black person calls another black person the word you used.

The word you use is the insult dished out during the time of slavery.

I think its nigga, different word, different meaning, like homie, or brethren.

Again I don't think ****'s mind being called ****'s anymore than we mind being called brits.

Its when you call an Iraqi, Afghan, etc a **** that its racist.

Seeing as most people can't tell the difference as to whether someone is from Pakistan or Afghanistan from the looks alone, there is a lot racist name calling happening.

if you do not like the thread then do not read it.

it is a perfectly simple question!.

I don't know if I like the thread until I read it.

And from the posts of yours that I have read I certainly do not like you.

Because it is deemed offensive by the recipient.

I was born on a Council Estate and I certainly wouldn't want to be called a CHAV!

I don't think a black person calls another black person the word you used.

The word you use is the insult dished out during the time of slavery.

I think its nigga, different word, different meaning, like homie, or brethren.

Again I don't think ****'s mind being called ****'s anymore than we mind being called brits.

Its when you call an Iraqi, Afghan, etc a **** that its racist.

Seeing as most people can't tell the difference as to whether someone is from Pakistan or Afghanistan from the looks alone, there is a lot racist name calling happening.

Because of the misuse of these terms they are now deemed derogatory. There are plenty of other non offensive terms that can be used so we don't really need the nasty ones.

scot and a irish man a paddy. why cant a pakistani be called a **** and why is it that some black people call other black people ****** but when a white person calls a black person a ****** then they are racist?

halibut need not answer!

Everybody knows that "Pakki" has become a derogatory insult usually thrown towards people whose skin isn't dark enough to be called a "******." Where I grew up a family from Malta were referred to as the "pakkis" by local brain dead idiots. Can you not see that this was meant as an insult?

Also because a few gangster wannabes decide to call each other "******" it doesn't mean that every black person in the whole word likes to be referred to by that name. Can you not understand that the gangster wannabes are not spokes people for the black community.

sigh

ruth stop trolling

EVERYTHING youve posted recently is either a rehash of earlier arguements.........or thinly veiled ways to slag certain sections of the community off

I don't know if I like the thread until I read it.

And from the posts of yours that I have read I certainly do not like you.

what a very shallow veiw you have there. you have never seen me, never had a conversation with me, do not know anything about me yet you have drawn a conclussion that you do not like me!

never judge a book by its cover mate.

The answer if obvious, because scot and paddy don't have negative connotations about them. People don't shout Scot or Paddy in an abusive way at Scotsmen and Irishmen. Some people often use the words ****** and **** with utter contempt, in a very negative way.

For your second question again it is obvious, when a black person uses the word ****** it's obvious that they aren't using it as an expression of their contempt or feelings of superiority over back people. When you or I say it we it's not so obvious and if the context was missed it could easily be construed as racist.

sigh

ruth stop trolling

EVERYTHING youve posted recently is either a rehash of earlier arguements.........or thinly veiled ways to slag certain sections of the community off

please tell me why i am trolling mel.

i am asking a simple question to which i have recieved replies. it seems to me you are trolling by bringing it up!