Excellent post! Well said!

Well done Basil, you finally got hoisted with your own petard

Why do people do this? What's the point in going to the trouble of clicking the "add reply" button just to agree with what someone else says and not adding to the debate in any way? I know it's technically against forum rules, but it still seems to go on. Why do they do it?

(I'm watching you! The first person to reply "Excellent post! Well said!" on this thread gets a visit from me dressed as Alvin Stardust to pour rice pudding through your door while removing my clothes and mooning at your neighbours)

crappy post, shut thee gob.

crappy post, shut thee gob.
tha stil replied tho! thee shut tha gob lol

Or they may come across as a lapdog who is unable to formulate opinions and arguments of their own. They could at least say why they agree with another post rather than just stating that they do.

Maybe they can't be bothered? Maybe they don't have the time...

I do it sometimes - and I'm far from being a lapdog with an inability to form an opinion. I don't see the point in duplicating what someone has already said if they've said it perfectly well already.

Maybe they can't be bothered? Maybe they don't have the time...

I do it sometimes - and I'm far from being a lapdog with an inability to form an opinion. I don't see the point in duplicating what someone has already said if they've said it perfectly well already.

Yeh, I agree with that! Ha Ha Ha:hihi: