Think terrorist - think what?

I think she's just miss informed. For the record I am not a muslim ; well not yet.

Call me what you will but the reason you see no swear words is because this is a well run website with a swear filter.

the reason you see no swearword sweetie is because i went like this *******

its easy if you try :hihi:.

I think she's just miss informed. For the record I am not a muslim ; well not yet.

mmmmm we might all have to convert to islam soon or face stoning to death or summat. if the goverment keep on the way it is.

Terrorism is what any government will lable an armed stuggle against them or their allies, which is not being conducted by another government.

And that's not even rude 'cause he didn't actually call you anything, he just put stars. That's ever so clever Halibut how did you come up with it?

Getting back on topic....

When I think of terrorist, the image that comes to my mind, which is the one that was presented to me when I was growing up during the 70s and 80s, is that of an IRA 'soldier' in a ski-mask.

I find the government's current steps to eradicate terrorism quite odd to be honest. after all, we lived in fear of IRA bombs for many years in this country but never dreamed of declaring war on terror and invading Ireland. Why is it then that when it happens to the Americans, we have to stand 'shoulder to shoulder' with them in their illegal occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan? Why do we now need to have a national DNA database, CCTV on every street corner, ID cards and 42-day detention laws, all in the name of combatting terrorism? I can't find any links to any specific figures, but I'm pretty certain that far more british people have died as a result of IRA action than were killed in the 7/7 london bombings.

the reason you see no swearword sweetie is because i went like this *******

its easy if you try :hihi:.

Id rather not lower myself and swear if you dont mind.

I have to say, I find the level of moronity on this thread really quite astonishing. I've seen some pretty pathetic stuff on this forum over the years but this is a new low.

I have to say, I find the level of moronity on this thread really quite astonishing. I've seen some pretty pathetic stuff on this forum over the years but this is a new low.
I agree, yet at the same time can't help but contribute to this farce.

i am not shocked, suprised or offended :huh:

i have an opinion like everyone else on the planet and i am not afraid to voice it either.

i have seen too many things by what "some muslims have done"

not everyone is the same and i take people as i find em, unfortunatly, i have yet to meet a true british muslim.

i'll tell you summat though. i admire their patriotism. they are true to their country!

Mountbatten. Just the first terrorist act that stuck in my mind.

:hihi::hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

out of interest. who bought the word muslim into this? not me.

when i think of terrorism i think of the IRA.