Think terrorist - think what?

Achmed the dead terrorist!:hihi:

On a serious note, for me its got to be the twin towers, the whole thing still beggars belief :( All those innocent lives lost, without warning, and all the lives lost since during the war that followed.

Achmed the dead terrorist...thats it youve got it...Achmed is appearin live(sic) in trafalgar square in March:thumbsup:

The first terrorist i remember were the Bader Minehoff atrocities :mad:

I think there is more chance of me being run over by a llama on skates than being a victim of a terrorist attack.

Well, i think we all know this is designed to have another go at muslims. After all isnt that who our current governments war on terror is aimed at?

I'm disappointed but not surprised that you have found another opportunity to portray Islam as a threat. I have been following some of your posts and there seems to be a common theme - prejudice against 'foreigners'.

You can't just post that and then not say what it is that's going to happen and how you know about it.

Well?????

Watch the news that day, you'll be aware...

Watch the news that day, you'll be aware...

are you a terrorist......

Dont think he is a terrorist per se XruthX but i have heard that a group have a massive London balloon that they are going to "BLOW UP" :hihi::hihi:

:hihi:

Dont think he is a terrorist per se XruthX but i have heard that a group have a massive London balloon that they are going to "BLOW UP" :hihi::hihi:

:hihi::D

Unfortunately, the events on 9/11 are the inevitable effects of "blowback" in action. For so long now, the US and its western allies have been occupying far away lands and causing division and destruction. I'm not condoning what happened on 9/11, but from a completely objective "eye for an eye" point of view, what goes around comes around.

In fact, 9/11 was a very light response to the imperialistic atrocities that have occured across the middle east in the name of "freeberty".

Nobody deserved to die, but while braindead idiots fail to see the wood for the trees and think only along reactionary lines, there is a genuine reason why certain people seek revenge on our empires.

You're either biased or you're objective, albeit coldly, about this kind of thing.

Unfortunately, the events on 9/11 are the inevitable effects of "blowback" in action. For so long now, the US and its western allies have been occupying far away lands and causing division and destruction. I'm not condoning what happened on 9/11, but from a completely objective "eye for an eye" point of view, what goes around comes around.

In fact, 9/11 was a very light response to the imperialistic atrocities that have occured across the middle east in the name of "freeberty".

Nobody deserved to die, but while braindead idiots fail to see the wood for the trees and think only along reactionary lines, there is a genuine reason why certain people seek revenge on our empires.

You're either biased or you're objective, albeit coldly, about this kind of thing.

Or you're an apologist for violent extremism.

Or you're an apologist for violent extremism.

Which violent extremism? The violence commited by minority extremists, or the violence commited by extremists such as the US administration? You need to acknowledge both to be unbiased.