Think terrorist - think what?

when you think about terrorist activity what is the first thing that comes to your mind?. is it the twin towers tragedy or maybe the I R A bombings, maybe it is something else altogether.

it would be interesting to find out what your first thoughts are on terrorism.

please be honest.

The NuLabor project is the biggest, costliest and deadliest act of terrorism ever.

The NuLabor project is the biggest, costliest and deadliest act of terrorism ever.

cant disagree with that mate :thumbsup:

Well, i think we all know this is designed to have another go at muslims. After all isnt that who our current governments war on terror is aimed at?

Well, i think we all know this is designed to have another go at muslims. After all isnt that who our current governments war on terror is aimed at?

The OP mentioned the IRA so I fail to see that it designed to be a muslim bashing thread other than the fact that you brought it up,maybe its in the back of your mind to equate terrorism solely with muslims,although these days that does seem to be the common factor

errrr who mentioned muslims mate. not me. :huh:.

i guess thats the first thing you thought of then :thumbsup:

28th March 2009 - London.

You'll see a major strikeback against terrorism

Not really. In my short time hear ive quickly learned how much most on here dislike them as a religion and a people.

America, CIA, covert operations, destabalisation of governments ...........

28th March 2009 - London.

You'll see a major strikeback against terrorism

You can't just post that and then not say what it is that's going to happen and how you know about it.

Well?????

Not really. In my short time hear ive quickly learned how much most on here dislike them as a religion and a people.

Most ? you are playing with fire now,there are still some on here who think that being anti muslim is of the vast minoritity..they are easy to spot...maybe its the blinkers they wear

Achmed the dead terrorist!:hihi:

On a serious note, for me its got to be the twin towers, the whole thing still beggars belief :( All those innocent lives lost, without warning, and all the lives lost since during the war that followed.