Woodseats sorting office..

Lets get one thing straight people, if you are expecting a parcel what is coming from Parcel Force, their local office isn't Woodseats sorting office its in Rotherham, go moan to them!

How do you know it will be coming through us, Parcel Force takes big parcels!

Because the the company I placed the order with stated they would be using Royal mail

Wasn't Royal Mail then, so moaning on this thread was pointless.

Come on Mr Postman you know full well that packets/small parcels were being delivered on Sunday by a relief manager in a van ( I know I saw him and spoke to him, as I wondered why he was delivering (at all) but on a Sunday!!)

Then he said most if not ALL the managers at your delivery office are off with stress so the relief managers are doing there utmost to clear the mail.

Simples

Come on Mr Postman you know full well that packets/small parcels were being delivered on Sunday by a relief manager in a van ( I know I saw him and spoke to him, as I wondered why he was delivering (at all) but on a Sunday!!)

Then he said most if not ALL the managers at your delivery office are off with stress so the relief managers are doing there utmost to clear the mail.

Simples

Stress!!!!! :hihi:

Oh, how stressful must it be to read a label and put it through the relevant letterbox!!

You watch though - they'll be out on strike sometime soon, wanting our sympathy for something.

Stress!!!!! :hihi:

Oh, how stressful must it be to read a label and put it through the relevant letterbox!!

You watch though - they'll be out on strike sometime soon, wanting our sympathy for something.

Well as you can't read that it is the MANAGERS that are off with stress not the postmen/women it must be very hard for some. :loopy:

You try managing people who's moral is at an all time low and you'd find it stressful I would think.

Well as you can't read that it is the MANAGERS that are off with stress not the postmen/women it must be very hard for some. :loopy:

You try managing people who's moral is at an all time low and you'd find it stressful I would think.

What could be easier than reading an address and pushing letter through letterbox?

Telling others to read the address and push through letterbox.

And that's stressful is it?

IMO ALL postal workers are lazy work shy whingers.

Stress :hihi::hihi:

What could be easier than reading an address and pushing letter through letterbox?

Telling others to read the address and push through letterbox.

And that's stressful is it?

IMO ALL postal workers are lazy work shy whingers.

Stress :hihi::hihi:

its just this attitude from the general public like you that means royal mail will be broken up because there is no public support for it! lets see then how much it costs you to send letters and parcels. you have no idea how much extra work has been put on postmen and postwomen lately with pressure on them not to claim any overtime and in several cases to work for free! do a little research before writing comments like this!

its just this attitude from the general public like you that means royal mail will be broken up because there is no public support for it! lets see then how much it costs you to send letters and parcels. you have no idea how much extra work has been put on postmen and postwomen lately with pressure on them not to claim any overtime and in several cases to work for free! do a little research before writing comments like this!

I have done my research.

I'm a service user who has received an horrendous level of service from Royal Mail of late. Both with lost mail and parcels, and with redirection services.

The attitude of Royal Mail has been disgusting throughout. Purely intent on doing as little as possible for their money, with no regard for the customer.

At the end of the day, these people are not going to admit their job is easy. but lets face it, it's one step above lifting flag stones for a living - the only additional thing you need is to be able to read.

It's unskilled, manual labour that requires little or no brain capacity, yet they hold us to ransom.

The sooner they are broken up the better IMO.

I have done my research.

I'm a service user who has received an horrendous level of service from Royal Mail of late. Both with lost mail and parcels, and with redirection services.

The attitude of Royal Mail has been disgusting throughout. Purely intent on doing as little as possible for their money, with no regard for the customer.

At the end of the day, these people are not going to admit their job is easy. but lets face it, it's one step above lifting flag stones for a living - the only additional thing you need is to be able to read.

It's unskilled, manual labour that requires little or no brain capacity, yet they hold us to ransom.

The sooner they are broken up the better IMO.

so by the sounds of your beef is with the royal mail MANAGEMENT! this is not a beef with your 'man in the street'. well for your information the 'man in the street' has exactly the same issues with the management as well. the recent deal just done has piled extra work on posties whilst, in the majority of cases, they take home less money. so how would you feel about that? just a word to the wise, i would advise people sending and receiving parcels this christmas to send/order in plenty of time because another management 'brainwave' is that there will be no extra vans this year and they are trying to get rid of the local night sorting in the delivery offices. you have been warned!

Simples

That is correct,he even had a jacket on that said MANAGER ! Looks like Mr Postman doesn't know as much as he likes to think

just a word to the wise, i would advise people sending and receiving parcels this christmas to send/order in plenty of time because another management 'brainwave' is that there will be no extra vans this year and they are trying to get rid of the local night sorting in the delivery offices. you have been warned!

But how are they going to arrange this if most are off work due to stress? will they be back just before Christmas???

But how are they going to arrange this if most are off work due to stress? will they be back just before Christmas???

Yeah, just in time for bonuses probably. A christmas miracle! :hihi: