Please help..handbag stolen in hillsborough

Hi all,

I work on Penistone Road/Bastock Road Hillsborough for a steel firm & at around 12.12pm this afternoon (18 Feb) a teenage lad on a bike went into the office & stole my handbag. Did anyone see anything or has anyone found a black Radley bag? It has a blue/aqua radley dog on it.

It had various personal items in it including my diary, spare car key's & driving licence. I'm not too bothered about the bag, although I am gutted, but I really want my personal items back. The diary is my lifeline & of course the driving licence/car keys for obvious reasons.

There was no money or cards in the bag as I had my purse/phone with me so all he would have got is a packet of unopened cigarettes!!! Can anyone please help??

Edited by medusa
removal of formatting that's against forum rules

Hope you find the ----head who stole your bag and get it back if it was up to me i would have them hung lowlife scum

Report it to the Police and have a look youself on any spare ground / bins nearby as he has probally smoked the cigs and then thrown the bag away. Unless he has ideas of coming back later for the car.You may have to have the locks changed via your car insurance if the keys do not turn up.

Good luck.

hope you find the robbing little ***** sis, and hope someone on here might havee seen something or find your bag, poor mr radley xxx

Car getting sorted tomorrow at work & in my garage tonight. Been round Hillsborough tonight with my sis (Funbags87) looked in loads of bins (delightful) & round Hillsborough park etc not found anything!!

Phoned the police straight away, they're coming to see me Friday to get the CCTV footage from the gates. Work Insurance company said not a violent break in blah blah so claim off house insurance, car insurance said claim off house insurance blah blah blah. Just passing the book to anyone!!!

Just gutted that they have personal info about me more than anything & my lovely Radley is gone :cry:

Edited by medusa

Just a quick update.

I had a call from the police this morning. My handbag & all contents (minus ciggies :hihi:) was found in a bin near the newsagents at Winn Gardens this morning. A lovely member of the public took it to Hillsborough Police station & handed it in.

Whoever you are & if you see this I cannot thank you enough.

It just shows there are still some genuine people out there!!

Edited by medusa

Brilliant news, so glad you got your bag back :)

That's fabulous news! Glad to hear that there's someone around here who's honest enough to try to reunite you with your property.

Did the tea leaf even leave your purse?

glad you got it back and just shows we all arnt like that.

medusa she said on first post she had her purse and fone with her at the time. so only got her ciggies.

Hi all,

I work on Penistone Road/Bastock Road Hillsborough for a steel firm & at around 12.12pm this afternoon (18 Feb) a teenage lad on a bike went into the office & stole my handbag. Did anyone see anything or has anyone found a black Radley bag? It has a blue/aqua radley dog on it.

It had various personal items in it including my diary, spare car key's & driving licence. I'm not too bothered about the bag, although I am gutted, but I really want my personal items back. The diary is my lifeline & of course the driving licence/car keys for obvious reasons.

There was no money or cards in the bag as I had my purse/phone with me so all he would have got is a packet of unopened cigarettes!!! Can anyone please help??

Have you reported it to the police ? you need to