Timmins Family

I am researching the Timmins Family and I am finding it difficult to find them in the Sheffield area.

Does anyone know any of them or any information about their history recent or back in time?

I'd appreciate any information whatsoever, if you do not want to post here please send me a PM.

PopT

Possibly this lady will be able to help you... I remember both she and her brother went to KES, they lived in the Crosspool area..

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/SignedIn/NameSearchResults.aspx?searchType=member&Forename=eleanor&Surname=timmins&quicksearchbutton=Search&search_forenameKey=-1&searchKey=-1

Maybe worth a try??? :) :)

I am researching the Timmins Family and I am finding it difficult to find them in the Sheffield area.

Does anyone know any of them or any information about their history recent or back in time?

I'd appreciate any information whatsoever, if you do not want to post here please send me a PM.

PopT

It depends on which particular Timmins you are looking for. If you want to send me a private message as to who you are looking for I will see if its the ones I know.

CarolW

Thankyou for your posting regarding the Timmins Family.

I will follow your lead up and let you know what I find.

PopT

Doyle

Thankyou for the PM.

PopT

PopT

i know a john timmins married to a woman called jayne

Hi

I remember a lad at school called Glenn (or Glynn) Timmins.

He was in the same year, so born 1968 or 1969.

Wonder if this helps you at all?

SpeedoCyclis

Thanks for the posting. I do not know of a Glen or Glynn but I will try and trace him.

Which school was it, Do you know which area he lived in?

PopT

I have a Timmins in my family George Timmins married Edith Hill in the 40's

i know a john timmins married to a woman called jayne

taxi driver by any chance??brother called robert and a sister called joanne???

John Timmins Birth 1850 married Married Martha Appleyard

Had Son George Timmins 1906 to 1979 married Edith Hill

Hi - in the late 1970's I used to work for a Miss Timmins, she ran a secretarial services outfit where people would bring their work, stock sheets, newsletters etc for typing or printing. This place was in a derelict building down Corporation Street. She lived on Rustlings Road with her sister (I think). She must have been in her 70's and from what I was told she was the first woman to work in a bank . (how true this was, I don't know)