Hello Forum Joiners

Hi,

I would like to compare the cost of having some kitchen units made, as against buying direct from a shop/showroom.Probably just the basic white mdf, although a couple of wall units would be in the coloured mdf, as they`ll be display units, so need a nice interior. I would be looking for varying sizes from 300mm widths, to 1000mm widths.Just the basic unit with one middle shelf, but no doors, hinges,handles, or drawer runners would be needed.My hubby is more than capable of making these, but doesn`t have too much time left over after he`s finished work.We live in S21 area, that`s Killamarsh, just in case anyone needs to know that.

If anyone is willing to give me some quotes for these, please pm me for an email address.

Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.

Edited by lolmob
Info omitted, post now corrected

hi give me a call , would be interested in looking in to this for you ta jeff 01142203563 or 07861379796 ta jeff

Ah, thankyou, I will ring you soon :)

Hello Jeff, sorry I haven`t phoned you yet. If I rang you Monday morning around 10:30 am, would you be available for a chat?

yeah 11.30 would be better as will have a break around that time ok ta jeff

Ok, no problem, 11:30 is fine with me also, thanks.