Sign in to follow this  

Mainline buses have become increasingly dirty?

Has anyone else notice that Mainline buses have become increasingly dirty?

Have they cut back costs on cleaning?

Or have I beome so neurotic that I need to take my own general purpose cleaner spay onboard?

I caught a bus from the city centre to firth park a few months ago while the car was being repaired, it was the first bus I have been on in over 10 years. It was almost empty when I got on the bus yet just half a dozen stops later it was jam packed.

It was like a vessel for the unclean, I thought I was going to catch legionaires disease or TB. It was like being sat in a doctors surgery, everyone coughing and sniffing.

And to top it all some numpty was smoking skunk weed and the driver obviously was too scared to ask this young bloke to put it out. I dont mind the weed but theres a time and a place.

The bus itself was a vile amalgamation of chewing gum,black marker pen and litter.

not to mention the soap dodging drivers...:gag: dandruff and grease all over the show:gag:

I don't travel on buses very often but would be interested to know what flith is :confused:

Originally posted by owdlad

I don't travel on buses very often but would be interested to know what flith is :confused:

It's the cold white thing in your kitchen which you put your flith fingers in.

Originally posted by owdlad

I don't travel on buses very often.

don't be embarresed mate loads of wee smelling people travel free...its your right you've paid your taxes over the years.

A BUS? . . could be a whole new world for Owdy. Imagine Owdlad . . . . . . a bus boot sale in Zante?

Originally posted by Lestat

A BUS? . . could be a whole new world for Owdy. Imagine Owdlad . . . . . . a bus boot sale in Zante?

he's only going to brid really:D

this need's to be merged into the bus drivers thred

they're has also been a rise in anti social behaviour on the buses aswell as vandalism.

Originally posted by sigmar14

they're has also been a rise in anti social behaviour on the buses aswell as vandalism.

You are definitely right on that