Football tips Megathread

Good on him wish he didnt though along with the other 10 Arsenal players lol.

Cardiff to beat Arsenal

Crawely to beat Havent and Waterloo

Double

1 line at £10.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £10.00

Potential Return: £180.00

corker mate you had bet man utd to beat derby 4-1 nanni to score 1st goal in league cup 2nd leg, you got done in added time, but did you do the same bet sunday? if you did youre in, if not its sods law

corker mate you had bet man utd to beat derby 4-1 nanni to score 1st goal in league cup 2nd leg, you got done in added time, but did you do the same bet sunday? if you did youre in, if not its sods law

No m8 i dint even realise but i did have Man Utd 4-1 only had a 50p on it. i was gutted he's a handy first goalscorer if he plays, got 20/1 off betafair though so its summat to watch.

I got offered a book in my bookies today something to do with putting 50 quid in and getting at least your money back do you know owt about this sort of stuff?

Burnley to beat Coventry

Sheffield Wednesday to beat Barnsley

Leeds to beat Hereford

Scunthorpe to beat Rotherham

Gillingham to beat Aldershot

Accumulator (5)

1 line at £10.00 per line

Total stake for this bet: £10.00

Potential Return: £286.08

That's one of your better predicitons Corker.... Think I may slip a cheeky fiver on it.

That's one of your better predicitons Corker.... Think I may slip a cheeky fiver on it.

barnsley and rotherham will spoil it.

will have a look later and might have a punt corky.

Never used the betting shops on the internet.... can someone help?

do you want to open an account ?.If so just go on to ladbrokes.com it's simple. you will probably get a free bet aswell.

do you want to open an account ?.If so just go on to ladbrokes.com it's simple. you will probably get a free bet aswell.

Thanking you :thumbsup:

No m8 i dint even realise but i did have Man Utd 4-1 only had a 50p on it. i was gutted he's a handy first goalscorer if he plays, got 20/1 off betafair though so its summat to watch.

I got offered a book in my bookies today something to do with putting 50 quid in and getting at least your money back do you know owt about this sort of stuff?

Dont no nowt about this 50 quid no lose bet corker mate, but i did recently take a telephone account out with corals and got a free £20 single bet, put it on wednesday to win birmingham at 15/8 :|

tonights bet.

burton.

milwall.

leeds.

leicester.

£20 = £224.75, I hope.

Well I've chucked a fiver on Corkys and also a fiver on

Burton to beat Wrexham

Aberdeen to beat East Fife

Swansea to beat Watford

Owls to beat Barnsley

Burnley to beat Coventry