Football tips Megathread

Your not James are you by any chance :hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm his brother Brook.

I'm his brother Brook.

Lol he's not a bad lad old brook im mr spoon ive accompanied your brother on saucers all around the UK lol.

God we must be bored :hihi:

Lol he's not a bad lad old brook im mr spoon ive accompanied your brother on saucers all around the UK lol.

God we must be bored :hihi:

Thats how Sugar got into the mix.

Thats how Sugar got into the mix.

What on vinyl or cd?????????:hihi:

There's nowt wrong with a good old bet if your in control, i suppose that counts me out of that catagory then lol.

But in all seriousnes you can have a bet without it affecting you it's when you start lumping on odds on favorites when i think people have got a problem.

Football is definatley the most fun way to bet in my opinion, i always get a run for my money aswell with the bet i have on a football match.

As they say in Vegas...the house always wins:)

..but a flutter certainly spices up a cup tie like Rochdale vs Luton Town on a grey cold November evening in downtown Lancashire... no offence intended to grey cold Lancasterians

Edited by Teabag

As they say in Vegas...the house always wins:)

..but a flutter certainly spices up a cup tie like Rochdale vs Luton Town on a grey cold November evening in downtown Lancashire

Oh for sure m8, thats a pretty high profile match for me that considering the football team's i seem to find to bet on lol.

Rochdale ht/ft 5/4.

rochdale 2-0.

And 3-0.

Agreed on Rochdale but have a feeling Luton may nick a goal...although the team news does not look kind for Luton, their main goalscorer maybe out tonight according to the Beeb

I think the Southampton v Charlton game look's a tasty one tonight, Charlton 9/4 surely worth a punt that.

Southampton and rochdale double.

Also ht/ft double.

Not sure how seriously Charlton will approach the game. Southampton have a strong Cup tradition and they are playing better stuff...their league position is false after the points admin deduction....but I have split my bet to account for a possible draw.

Not sure how seriously Charlton will approach the game. Southampton have a strong Cup tradition and they are playing better stuff...their league position is false after the points admin deduction....but I have split my bet to account for a possible draw.

Yeah it's a tough game to call, and one i would defo leave alone if there were more matches to choose from.

I try to leave the johnstones trophy out all together if i can but hey ho it's better than nowt atall.:cool: