Great unanswered questions

there are many questions out there that seemingly have no answers I.E the classic one does a tree make a noise if falls in the woods if theres no one around to hear it?, i believe we have a fair share of intelligent people who can either shed light on the questions posted or post questions of thier own for others to try and answer.

heres my question -: What ever happened to white dog poo? i used to see it everywhere when i was a kid, now it seems to have all but a dissapeared.

discuss,add,answer as you please

this thread's been done before - many times - and recently :rolleyes:

feed a dog bones and you get white poo

we all feed our dogs on dried kibble these days

what really happened to hitler?when exactly did he die & exactly how?

Edited by mh01

heres my question -: What ever happened to white dog poo? i used to see it everywhere when i was a kid, now it seems to have all but a dissapeared.

discuss,add,answer as you please

Fewer bones are used when making dog food now, so the calcium content going through a dog is much less.

Stops it going white, and also stops innocent kids picking up the crap that irresponsible dog owners leave near schools, while they think it's chalk.

why do you never see dead birds ?

Theres one on the roof where I am working, its been here for weeks :thumbsup:

Where do the missing socks go that dont come out of the washing machine? :huh:

I've got 'em all. I'm the phantom sock collector.

Why can't a decent road surface be developed that doesn't break into potholes every few months.

Fewer bones are used when making dog food now, so the calcium content going through a dog is much less.

Stops it going white, and also stops innocent kids picking up the crap that irresponsible dog owners leave near schools, while they think it's chalk.

And here's me thinking that back in the 70s 80s dog poo was white coz everyone was feeding them Milky Bars,(as treats):D

If you strap a slice of toast butter side up to the back of a cat and pushed it off your kitchen side, what would it land on?

If you strap a slice of toast butter side up to the back of a cat and pushed it off your kitchen side, what would it land on?

On the floor! :thumbsup:

Have I missed a memo? I thought we knew for certain the answer is 42, it's just that we don't know the question?

It doesn't. You get anti-gravity as this picture illustrates.

Ps don't try this at home it would be animal cruelty, and trying to get a cat out of such a predicament would be highly dangerous.

Edited by Wildcat